34 Christmas

Year 6 Christmas

It was the next morning and Lizzie heard breathing then opened her eyes to see James, Siruis, Remus, and Peter Staring at her

"AHHHH!" she screamed they all screamed too.

"Why are you all screaming?" Euphemia said running upstairs.

"She screamed so we screamed" James said.

"I woke up to you all staring at me what was i supposed to do?" Lizzie asked.

"I don't know?" Siruis said shrugging.

"Ok it's christmas guys" James said.

"You know what that means!" Remus said,

"Presents!" Peter said.

Lizzie could now hear Christmas music and people yelling as the boys ran downstairs. Lizzie sat up rubbing her eyes.

Lizzie finished getting dressed and went downstairs to see the boys and Elise all sitting at the kitchen table.

"Santa Claus is comin' to town!"the group all sang.
"You better watch out!" Siruis sung.
"You better not cry!" James sang.
"You better not pout!" Remus sang.
"I'm telling you why" Peter sang.
"Santa Claus is coming to town!" Elise sang.
Lizzie just laughed as she sat down next to Remus.

"Good morning Fleamont! Happy Christmas!" Lizzie said over the teens shouts.

"Happy Christmas Lizzie!" Fleamont said back.

"Do you need any help with breakfast?" Lizzie asked getting up and going to stand by
Euphemia.

"No, no dear enjoy your morning"

"Please i insist" Lizzie said after seeing Elise already standing next to Euphemia helping her with the bacon.

"Well actually i could need a little help on getting the pancakes finished"

"On it!" Lizzie said grabbing the spatula.

Breakfast had now been served by the three women.

"You know it would've been nice for you all to help but instead Lizzie and Elise helped me!" Euphemia said to the boys.

"Sorry mum!" James said.