18  Celebrations

Year 6 Celebrations

The Gryffindors were now all in the common room celebrating their win

"You did really good Lizzie!" James said slapping her back

"Ow- James" Lizzie said.

"Sorry! Are you ok?" James asked and after that he wouldn't stop apologizing.

"James shut up! You've said sorry about a thousand times"

"Sorry"

"James!"

"So-" he sigh putting his arms down "I'm done"

"Thank you"

Siruis and Elise had now walked in. "Let's really get this party started!" Sirius was carrying multiple bottles of fire whiskey and shot glasses.

"Want some?" Marlene said slurring her words.

"No thanks" Lizzie said

"Come on Liz just one" Marlene said putting up her pointer finger.

"I said no"

"Fine then....REMUS!" Marlene said turning around.

The rest of the night was the most fun Lizzie has had in years. She danced. She laughed. And eventually she did have one drink.

It was now the next morning and Lizzie had woken up with a pounding headache and a hungover Marlene. All the girls had to carry Marlene to the bathroom.

"Ugh Marlene! Stop dragging your feet and use them!" Lizzie complained.

"It's hurts Lizzie" Marlene whined

"I don't care we can't carry you if you aren't gonna help us!" Lizzie yelled.

"Fine let me go!" Marlene said. So they listened and all 3 girls let the blonde go. Marlene now fell onto the floor with a thud and groan of pain.

There was a knock at the door of the girls dorm.

"Is everything alright in there?" they heard a girl yell from outside.

"Yea everything's fine" Lily said

******

"Marlene" Lizzie whispered nudging the girl trying to get her to wake up.

"Miss.McKinnon!" Professer Sprout said slamming a book down on the girls desk.

"IM UP!" Marlene said shooting awake.

"Detention after dinner today!" Sprout scolded.

"Lizzie why didn't you wake me up?" Marlene said with a glare.

"I tried you wouldn't get up!" Lizzie said

"Miss Stevenson do you need detention too?"

"No ma'am i'm sorry"