46 Books

Year 6 Books

  It was the next morning and Lizzies head was pounding

  It was the next morning and Lizzies head was pounding. She was exhausted.

"Lily" she whined pulling on her sweater.

"Yes?" Lily asked.

"Do you have any headache medicine?" she asked.

"No and the only person i know who does i don't speak to"

"Then how do you know they have some?"

"I've seen it in their dorm before"

"What were you doing in their dorm?"

"Talking with my friend who also dorms with them"

"Is it James?"

"Yup"

"Ugh"

"Your going to forgive him right? It wasn't his fault and you know it"

"Course i'm going to forgive him why wouldn't I? Does he think i won't?"

"You might want to talk to him not me"

"Oh no" Lizzie said getting up and as she was about to walk out of the door Lily stopped her.

"Uh Lizzie you might wanna change" she said pointing to her shorts and crop top.

"I look fine" she said shrugging.

"Alright then" Lily said letting her leave.

Remus POV

As i was sitting in my bed talking with the guys and Elise about our plans for the summer i heard a knock. Her knock.

"Can I come in?" I heard Lizzie said outside of the door.

"Depends who is it?" asked James from beside me.

"Lizzie"

"Oh yeah come in" said James.

She walked in with her messy brown hair flowing over her shoulders and she had black shorts on and a blue crop top.

"Can we please talk Rem?"

"Yeah i'll be back soon guys" I said to the guys before leaving my dorm with Lizzie.

"Let's go over there" she said pointing to a corner in the hallway that had a small couch.

Normal POV

"Listen—"
"Rem—"
They said at the same time.

"You go first" Remus said.