-chapter 3-

You didn't noticed that you fell asleep while humming to some songs, but you really did.
As you woke up you saw hyunjin leaving the car and going to your side. Since he knew you were asleep he wanted to gently wake you up, but you beat him to it. You stood up and went out as hyunjin led you his hand to help you up. You happily accepted it and went inside the mall. You noticed your little blush on your cheeks as your hands were still interviewed, but you also didn't mind.
"where do you wanna go first?"
"let's go to a restaurant?" you asked as hyunjin nodded.
You went ahead and stopped at your favorite restaurant. It was (favorite food) you knew hyunjin also loved it as both of your eyes shined at the thought of it.
You both entered and went straight ahead to the first clear table.
"hello, what can I get you?" a waiter asked you both.
"I'd like (favorite food) and a orange juice please" you smiled at him.
"I take the same as she just with an coke" hyunjin said, which caused you to blush a little bit and smile to him.
As the waiter left your table hyunjin asked you what you want to buy in the mall.
"hmmm good question, I definitely need some new hoodies and jeans but I also want some sweatpants. What about you?"
"I'll just take whatever I like" he answered.
After both of you finished digging in to your food you both left the restaurant and went to the nearest clothing store.
As you entered hyunjin choosed to look at the mans section and you at the womans.
You found some cool hoodies and two jeans.
As you made your way to hyunjin you noticed four man looking suspicious as if they wanted to do something. You decided to ignore it for the moment.
You saw hyunjin struggling to decide which hoodies he should take so you went to him and helped him.
You decided to buy a blue and an black jeans and a Grey hoodie. Hyunjin took a black hoodie and some sweatpants.

"hey y/n I want to go in here, do you wanna come along?"
"nah it's fine I'll wait outside. You can give me your bags"
With that hyunjin gave you his bags and went in the store.
You sat yourself on a bench in front of the store down.
You felt as someone was watching you so you turned right, left and lastly to look behind you. And there you saw it. The suspicious man from the store earlier.
They did scare you, you were always scared of some man who looked imitating and because of that you started to get the bags together and wanted to go inside to find hyunjin.

~flashback~
"mommyyyyy! Where are you?" the six year old y/n shouted. No one responded so she went ahead in to an dark alley. Y/n knew this wasn't a good idea since her mom always told her that dark alleys are scary. But the little y/n was scared that she lost her mom so she went there.
Her mom wasn't  anywhere to seen. But as y/n wanted to turn around and go back to where she was, she heard a loud scream and got even more scared. Y/n searched for the scream in hope that it wasn't her mom.
As she was looking in a side alley she saw a woman. She was being raped. By an old man.
Y/n started to run away from the scene, until she bumped into someone. Her mom. She noticed that y/n was crying and asked the reason. Y/n told her everything. Y/ns mom called the cops as soon as she could. It came out that the man was long searched from the police.
Since then y/n was scared of man who are looking imitateing to her.

~flashback end~

Before y/n could even enter the store she bumped into a chest. As she looked up she saw an worried hyunjin looking down at her.
She was crying, which she didn't even noticed.
Hyunjin immediately hugged her till she calmed down. He didn't questioned her as he had a feeling it was an sensitiv topic for her.
He took her hand and brought her to the car.
The whole ride back home was silent. Both of them didn't found it uncomfortable, it was just strange that both of the bubbly humans didn't said anything.
As they finally got home, y/n went straight to her room which worried minho as he saw them enter the house.
"what happened?" he asked hyunjin quite mad.
"I really don't know, I was just in an store and y/n was waiting in front of it. After I came out she bummped into me and cried. I tried to calm her down, which worked but she still looked terrified." hyunjin fast explained as he was kinda scared of what minho would do.
Minho just nodded and went upstairs to find his sister.
Minho knocked on the door only to hear an
"mhm" from you.
As minho came in he was worried for you as he saw you curled up in your bed. He went ofer to you and hugged you immediately. Which you happily accepted.
"t-there were this man, they were looking scary, t-they were looking at me. And in the store they were also looking s-suspicious" that was all minho needed to know. He immediately knew what happened.
"does hyunjin knows your fear?"
"no he doesn't, but I guess I need to talk to him"
"don't rush yourself y/n, he understands you if you don't wanna tell him"
You just nooded as minho made his way out.
The first hours of the night you couldn't sleep but after some time you finally fell asleep.

- note-
I don't have anything against man! This was just an thought that came to my mind! I don't wanna be rude against man(:
Hope you enjoyed the chapter tho<3