-chapter 9-

"good morning" y/n sleepy said as she made her way down to the kitchen to see Felix sitting in one of the kitchen chairs and eating his cereal.
"morning y/n" he smiled.
"so uhm lix?"
"yeah?"
"can you help me with my clothes when you finish eating?"
"clothes? For what?"
"hyunjin said he'll take me out but I don't know what I should wear"
"of course! Where is he gonna take you?"
"I don't know to be honest"
"but he said I shouldn't wear something to fancy"
"alright let me eat first and then we'll look for something nice okay?"
"yeah sure take your time" she said as she still had about 2 hours before hyunjin would take her out.

-hyunjin pov-

"minho I'm not sure if she'll like that"
"oh trust me she will" minho smiled.
"are you sure?"
"yes I am hyunjin, she's my sister I know her"
"alright than I'll trust you" hyunjin sighed as he sat down at his bed.

"do you think she'll return my feelings" hyunjin asked nervous.
"to be honest I'm not too sure myself either hyunjin. But I hope so. You'll make a good match" he grinned at the now flustered boy in front of him.

-y/n pov-

"can I come in?" Felix asked from the other side of the door.
"yes come in" y/n answered.

"alright let's look trough your dresser" and with that Felix began to search for the perfect piece of clothing for you.

"wow you look stunning" complimented Felix as he saw you in your dress.
"are you sure? What if he doesn't like it?"
"oh trust me, he definitely will. You look to stunning in it to not like it" he playfully winked at you.
"thank you lix, really"
"no problem"
"it's my job to make you happy isn't it"
"yeah yeah now could you may get me minho in here?"
"of course"

"y/n? You wanted to talk to me?"
"gosh minho I don't know what to do"
"don't stress yourself" minho frowned as he sat next to you.
"I know but still-"
"no y/n. Just relax, you're not gonna die"
"that's something I know"
"than what's wrong?"
It was silent for a minute or two, until you finally answered.

"hyunjin" you mumbled.
"what's with him? He's not gonna eat you"
"could you please be a bit more serious if your sister is in a crisis?" you glared at him.
"yes yes sorry"
"but what do you mean with hyunjin?"
"I don't know what he plans to do minho. I don't know if it's a friendly date or more" you mumbled the last part almost inaudible, but minho still heard you clearly.
"ohh someone's in love?" he teased.
"oh just shut up minho. You're not helping" you complained.
"don't worry too much y/n. Really"
"everything will went well, I promise"

-time skip 10:50am-

As you looked at your phone you saw that it was almost 11am, when hyunjin wanted to take you out.
You made your way downstairs to see jeonin coming out of the kitchen with a bag of chips in his hand.

"wow you look good y/n"
"thank you jeongin"
You chatted for about five more minutes with jeongin, until you heard hyunjin asking you if you were ready.

"are you ready y/n?"
"oh hyunjin, yes I'm ready" you smiled at him.
And like that both of you made your way outside to his car.

"you look beautiful" he said as he opened your car door.
"thank you"
"you don't look bad yourself"
"thanks" he smiled at you.

"so where are we going?" you asked as you looked out of the car window to see if you could make out where you would go.
"that's a surprise" he grinned at you.
"oh come on! That's not fair"
"well a surprise is made for not knowing what will happen"

"we're here" hyunjin said as he parked the car infront of a fancy looking restaurant.
"we're going in there?" you asked stunned as you pointed your finger in the direction of the restaurant.
"yes come on" he reached for your hand and guided you inside to a women.

"hello, I made a reservation for two, the names hwang" hyunjin said.
"ah yes, I'll bring you there" the woman answered.
As you arrived at your table the woman left you two alone.
After you sat down in the comfortable chairs a waiter came up to the two of you and gave you the menu.

"do you know what you want?" hyunjin asked sweet.
"yes, do you?"
"hmm yeah I think so"

After about 15 minutes after you ordered your food it arrived and you both ate silently, but a comfortable silence, not an awkward one.

"do you have any other plans?" you asked as you and hyunjin made your way out of the restaurant.
"yeah, I actually planned two more things" he smiled.
"two? Well than let's go!" you said exited which made him laugh at you.

"a amusement park hyunjin? That's awesome!" you exclaimed happy.
"that's not even the good part of the day" he said as he ruffled your hair.
"it's not? You're really impressive with planning"
"well thank you" he said.

The both of you made your way inside the amusement park, just to stop at a ice cream shop.
"dessert?" hyunjin asked as you looked to the shop.
"if you don't mind"
"of course I don't"

"what flavor do you want?"
"I'll get a vanilla and one shokolade"
"alright, wait here I'll get it for us"
"okay thank you"

About two minutes later hyunjin made his way back to you and gave you your ice cream.
The both of you made your way to a nearby bench and sat down enjoying the ice cream.

"does it give a reason why you wanted to take me out?" you asked after you finished your ice cream.
"yeah" he smiled shyly.
"can I know it?" you asked courious.
"I'll tell you later okay?"
"yeah sure take your time" you rescued him.

After another two or three hours in the amusement park you mare your way to his car again.
"I'm really exited what will happen now" you said as you went into the car.
"trust me I'm more excited"
"nah that can't be"
"I mean you know what we'll do and I don't"
"that's true, but it's really meaningful to me"
"and I'm scared something not so good will happen" he whispered almost audible.
"why? What could possibly go wrong?"
"it's nothing, let's not think about anything negative" he said as he drove of to another location.