-chapter 6-

After some rounds of truth or dare the boys decided to go to bed and sleep.
You on the other side were still not tired.
"aren't you coming?" hyunjin asked you.
"no I'll stay here for a bit"
"I'll stay with you"
"no it's fine you need your sleep" you resisted.
"no really I wanna stay with you"
With that he went next to you. While you both enjoyed each other presences it got kinda cold, so you went inside and took some blankets and hot chocolate that you quickly made with you.
"here" you said as you handed hyunjin his hot chocolate.
"thank you y/n" he smiled.

"aren't you tired at all?" he asked you.
"a bit but I don't really wanna go to bed just now" you answered truthful.
He just nodded, while being deep in thoughts.

"I have it" he said out of the blue as he jumped up from his seat.
"holy you startled me"
"anyways what is it?"
"it's a surprise come with me" he said as he gave you his hand to get up.

Hyunjin took you to his car, where both of you got in.
After he started the car he told you to close your eyes, what you did.

"hyunjin how long do I need to close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep" you whined to him, which he responded with a light chuckle.

"y/n we're here"
"but don't open your eyes just yet!"
With that he took you out of the car and bought you up something, which you assumed was a hill.

"wow hyunjin that's beautiful!" "where did you find such an place?" "my parents took me here in elementary school after I passed my first exam" he stated proud

"where did you find such an place?"
"my parents took me here in elementary school after I passed my first exam" he stated proud.
"it's really beautiful" you said between admiring the scenario.

The stars and the universe were always something that interested you, so you were more than happy that he went here with you to see them.

While you admireed the stars you heard some rustling behind you.
As you looked what it was you saw hyunjin setting a blanket on the grass.

"come here it's much more comfortable than sitting on the stones" he told you.

"thank you hyunjin" you said out of the blue.
"for what?"
"for bringing me here. I had some stress at home and with my work. It really calms me down to look at the stars and that's the most beautiful night sky I've ever seen" you confessed.
"that's nothing y/n I'd do anything for you." he stated, which made you flustered and blush a bit.

"let's go home now, it's getting kind of late" you said.
"yeah sure, but let's take a picture together first" he answered.
"let's sit on your car that would look cool" you suggested.
"sure let's do that"

"oh wow that turned out beautiful" hyunjin said as he looked at the picture

"it really did" you admitted.

The ride home was silent as both of you didn't know what to say and just enjoyed the comfortable silence.

At home you both said your good nights and went to your bed rooms.

-next morning-

"I swear who shouts at this time" you complained as some of the boys were shouting at each other as it was just 9 am.

"the fuck is going on?" you said as you stepped in the kitchen, where the shouting came from.

But what you didn't expect to see was seungmin and changbin in the kitchen fighting over cereals. Chocolate cereals to be exact.

"ah well good morning y/n" changbin said while scratching his neck awkwardly.
"yeah good morning"
"so why did you two fighter over these cereals? Like for real guys? Cereals?" you asked still not believeing what just happened.
"seungmin said he'll give me the cereals first but he took it first and now there aren't as many as before!" changbin complained.
"well it's not my fault that I was faster than you!"
"guys we have 9 am and you two are fighting over cereals?"
"I mean you can fight over what you want but please lower you volumen" after you said that you went back to your room to sleep a little bit more, as you were going to meet an friend of you this afternoon.

-time skip afternoon-

"where are you going y/n" minho asked you, as he saw you putting on your shoes and jacked in the hallway.
"meeting with a friend"
"do I know him?"
"I don't know could be"
"who is it?" he asked still not satisfied with your answer.
"hongjoong"
"Kim hongjoong?"
"yeah, should I tell him something from you?"
"tell him he should contact me again and that I said hi"
"will do" with that you went out to meet your close friend hongjoong,which you met during middle school.

"hongjoong!" you screamed as you saw your friend sitting at a table in the little Cafe.
"ah y/n how are you doing?"
"the last month was kinda stressful but at all I'm doing really good, what about you?"
"I'm doing perfectly fine thanks" he smiled at you.

"okay joong you have something to say spit it out" you said after you sensed him staring at you.
"i-I like someone y/n"
"that's great!"
"who is the lucky boy?" you asked as you already new that your friend was gay.
"seonghwa"
"as in the park seonghwa?" you asked exited.
"yeah he" he smiled.
"joong you're gonna get him. It's gonna be a piece of cake for you. Like hello look at you you're stunning and you're personalitie? Yeah no we don't even need to start there."
"ah y/n thank you I needed this"
"thats what friends are there for right"
"yeah" he smiled.

The rest of the day was pretty chill as the both of you just went to a mall and a small park to catch up on each other, as both of you were pretty busy the last month.

"it was really nice joong! See you next time" you exclaimed as you left his car.

"y/n you're back!" you heard jeongin say as he went to the hallway to greet you.
"how was your day?" chan asked as you settled down in the couch.
"it was really good we caught up a lot" you smiled remembering the day.
"that's good to hear"

"I'll go to bed now I need to get up early tomorrow" after you said that you went up to your room, took a shower and immediately passed out after your head hit your pillow.