-chapter 5-

Before you even knew it all the guys were passed out after playing about 5 games of Mario kart. Well not all were asleep.
As you looked to your right you saw an smiling minho looking at you.
"what is it?" you asked while returning his soft smile.
"cant I just smile at my little sister?" he asked while chuckling.
"of course you can but that's creepy what you're doing old man"
"did you just call me old?" he asked in disbelief.
"well no-" before you could even finish your sentence he threw a pillow right across your face.
"ohhh so you wanna start a pillow fight now huh"
"oh y/n you do know me" and with that both of you started throwing and smashing pillows at each other. But one thing you guys didn't think about was the others. Well all of them were awake by now. I mean who wouldn't be awake when a girl is laughing and screaming around while a male is running around the living room?
"what are you guys doing?" a sleepy chan asked.
"well this little brat right there called me old man so I need to defend myself alright" minho answered for you both.
"could you just do that in another room or better a other hour?" a annoyed yet funny looking Felix said.
"I guess we should" you said while chuckling awkwardly.

-time skip morning-

"okay so tell me the whole story now" asked jeongin cheerfully, yes he overslept everything that happened the night.
"ahhh well I kinda called minho old and he didn't liked that I guess. Anyways we then started a little pillow fight and minho kinda tripped and landed on chan" you explained while everyone else was laughing like crazy.
"okay guys what do you wanna eat ill cook today." you requested.
"steak!"
"fries!"
"Hamburger!"
"pizza!"
"guys I wanted to cook not order food" you said in disbelief. (lk you can still cook it but yeah)
"just forget it I know something I'll surprise you" you said happily.
"oh no" minho mumbled as he knew what you were doing, cause it was obviously your favorite food you cook.
"hehe don't tell anyone minho" you warned.

-time skip cooking-

"aish why is this so high" you said to yourself as you couldn't reach the top shelf where some of the ingredients were in that you needed.
"lemme help you"
"huh? Oh hyunjin thank you" you thanked him as he reached over you to get you the things you needed.
"sure no problem. Do you need any more help?"
"hmm I'm not quite sure yet. Oh yeah you could set the table for now" you smiled at him
"will do" he said while doing a soldier pose, which you just chuckeld to.

"y/n!" you heard hyunjin scream from the table.
"yes?"
"I'm finished what should I do?" he asked while walking into the kitchen.
"I don't know play some games or annoy the others"
"but I wanna stay here" he said whining.
"then do that I don't have a problem with that" you smiled at him.

"okay so and then he just went inside and jumped on my bed. On my bed. With his clothes. His clothes were full of sweat." he told you in a disgusting tone.
"oh wow that is indeed disgusting" you responded.
"yes right like ugh"
"anyways could you may get the others? Food is ready."
"of course" he said with a smile.

"oh wow y/n that's so good!"
"where did you learn that from?!"
"that's made by a God!"
"guys stop that's too much" you said between chuckels.

-time skip afternoon-

"y/n!"
"what is it minho?" you screamed back.
"come downstairs"
With a sighn you went up from your comfy bed and made your way downstairs just to see all the boys happily smiling at you.
"uhm guys anything wrong? Why are you all smiling at me like that?"
"well we have a good idea and you need to say if you wanna do it or not" seungmin answered.
"tell me" you said exited.
"okay so we wanna do an camp fire this evening do you wanna join us? But we need to go shopping first."changbin said.
"come on of course I'm in"
"okay if that's settleed could you go and grab some stuff from the grocery shop?"
"sure but I'll take someone with me"
"I'll come along" hyunjin said.
You just smiled at him and said that you'll get your shoes and you can go.

After you entered his car you immediately asked for him if you can choose Musik which he happily agreed to.
After some time you finally arrived at the grocary shop and went in to get the thing you and the boys wanted.
"okay so hyunjin we need marshmallows, sausages and some potatoes."
"alright I'll get the potatoes and the sausages" and with that both of you went into other directions to get the stuff you needed.
When both of you got everything you needed you went back to Hyunjins car to drive home.
You had really fun in the car as you played your favorite kpop songs that both of you knew and vibed with.

As you entered the house you could already smell the smoke of the fire.
"guys we're back!" you shouted.
"we're in the back yard!" jisung shouted back.

As both of you went to the others you immidently took a stick and put your marshmallow on it.
"guys let's play Truth or dare!" jeongin suggested. All of you agreed with him.

A/n
I honestly don't know what I've written here-
Well I actually don't have many ideas or motivation to know what I'm doing here hehe
But thank you all for so many votes and readers! <3