-chapter 11-

The next morning you woke up to your brother shaking you softly.
"y/n wake up"
"what is it minho?" you mumbled still half asleep.
"mom's gonna visit today, we'll go eat lunch with her so get out of bed"
"what time is it?" you asked sleepy.
"it's 10:30 am, she'll arrive in about an hour so get ready" and with that minho left you alone in your room, so you could get ready to meeting your mom.

"good morning y/n" jeongin chirped as you sat down next to him on the couch.
"good morning, slept well?"
"yes I did! Did you?"
"yeah I did" you smiled at him.
"did minho told you about your mom visiting?"
"yeah when he woke me up"
"are you guys also coming with us?"
"yep your mom invited us with you guys" he said happily.
"that's great!"

"y/n! Are you ready?" minho yelled from downstairs.
"just wait a second!"
Before he could even answer, the door bell already made its sound trough the house.
"I'll get it" I yelled from upstairs before sprinting down.

Once you opened the door, you were engulfed in a big hug.
"mom I missed you!" you mumbled in her shoulder.
"I missed you too darling!" your mom said while hugging you as tightly as she could.

"how's dad doing?" minho asked as the three of you sat down together.
"he's doing really good. He just got a new job! He's being payed good there"
"that's good to hear" you smiled at her.
"what about you guys? How's your life going?"
"it's really good! Me and the boys are lively as ever! And guess what my little sister got a big crush!"
"a crush? Never thought you would crush on someone y/n" she playfully hit your arm.
"even better mom!" minho said exited.
"he even likes her back" he smiled proudly.
"no way!" your mom exclaimed while looking at you for signs that is was the truth.
"it's truth mom" you said shyly.
"he took me to a really nice place some days ago and than he confessed" you said happily remembering the moment of you and hyunjin.
"so you guys are like a thing now?"
"no no, we wanna take things slow"
"i understand that sweetheart. Better slow than too fast" your mom said reassuring.

"alright guys I think we should go now" chan beemed in the kitchen to take us to the restaurant.
"we'll be out in a second" I told him and minho.

"mom?" I asked after the boys left outside.
"yes honey?"
"please do me the favor and don't make hyunjin uncomfortable with any stupid questions or anything like that" you begged.
"of course I won't y/n"
"now let's go the boys are probably waiting"

We all were separated in two cars.
In the first car were minho, hyunjin, my mom, me and seungmin.
The second car consisted of Felix, chan, jisung, jeongin and changbin.

At the restaurant you made your way to sit down between your mom and hyunjin.
Once the waiter came you all said what you wanted and waited for your meal to arrive.
While you guys waited you just talked about everything possible.
Your mom told a lot of embarrassing storys about you and minho when you guys were younger.
For example one day you both went to a strawberry field to get some strawberrys for your grandparents, but minho and you decided to play a little bit, which ended when the both of you tripped and fell into strawberrys. The whole way back you two couldn't look up as you were too embarrassed because both of you were full of red prints from the strawberrys.

After the lunch with your mom, all of you decided it would be a good idea to go to a water park.
Your mom had borrowed some badsuits from you, so she also could go into the water.

Once you arrived at the water park the boys immediately rushed in to the water, while you and your mom settled your stuff down.

"y/n don't you wanna go into the water with the boys?" your mom asked.
"I'm gonna go later"
"aren't you going into the water?" you asked your mom.
"no I'm not in the mood to swim today" she told you.

"y/n! Come in the water with me!" you heard hyunjin screaming for you.
You looked at your mom and saw her nod at you. So you went and got into the water with hyunjin.

"how was your day until now? Did you enjoy it?" he asked.
"yes I really do. It was fun hanging out with my mom again" you said while swimming around in little circles.

"do you wanna go on this slide?" you aksked hyunjin while pointing to one of the water slides.
"yeah sure let's go" he smiled.

After the both of you were finished with riding all of the water slides, you met up with the other guys to drive home.
After the guys dropped your mom off to her house you fell asleep in the car, as you were tired and exhausted from the long day.
So you rested your head on hyunjins shoulder and immediately felt asleep.

-hyunjin pov-

After about five minutes of the car ride he felt your head resting on his shoulder.
He looked down at you and smiled when he saw you were peacefully sleeping.
I mean he couldn't blame you. As much as he had fun today, the day still was really exhausting for all of you.
Probably because the both of you went onto the water slides for about three or four times.

After about another ten minute ride in the car he took you gently up in his arms and carried your bridestyle to your bedroom.
Before he could even leave your room to go to his own you gently grabbed hyunjins arm.

-y/n pov-

"can you stay and sleep here?" you mumbled half asleep.
"are you sure you want me to sleep here?" hyunjin asked unsure.
You nodded and he told you that he'll be right back.

After about two minutes later he came back to your room and layed down next to you.
He felt kind of awkward as he didn't knew what he should do.
Should he keep distance?
Or should he pull you to him and cuddle?

But soon after he thought about what to do you already sneaked your arms around his waist and hugged him tightly.
Without even thinking twice he did the same and held you save and warm in his arms.
Like this the both of you fell asleep in eachothers arms.

A/n:
Thank you all for over 1,5k reads! I really appreciate it<3