-chapter 4-

The first thing you smelled as you made your way down to the kitchen were some delicious looking pancakes.
"good morning chan"
"good morning y/n, have you slept well" Chan asked as he noticed you.
"yes I did" you smiled at him.
As you were to leave the kitchen chan asked you to help him set the table and so you did.
"can you wake the boys up? I'll bring the pancakes"
"sure" you answered simply.
As you made your way upstairs to the bedrooms the first door you passed was Felixs and changbins. You knocked on the door and heard a silent "we're coming down in 5". You knocked on all the other doors but before you could knock on the last one someone opened it already.
"oh good morning y/n what are you doing here?"asked a sleepy hyunjin.
" I just wanted to wake you guys up. Chan made pancakes" you answered him. And before you could even say anything else hyunjin was already downstairs at the table.
'I guess he's hungry' you thought to yourself.
As you arrived at the table you saw all eight boys smiling widely at the pancakes.
You sat between jeongin and seungmin which wasn't a good idea as both of them tried to steal your pancakes. Well in the end you gave up and put the whole last pancake in your moth making both males on your side gasp.
"what are we doing today?" you asked to break the silence.
"well we thought about going to an amusement park. Are you in?" jisung asked.
"of course I am I mean that's an amusement park hello?" you asked with quite a bit disbelief in this kind of question as you loved amusement parks.
"well we are going in 20 minutes alright?" chan asked everyone.
Everyone nodded and went upstairs to dress.
You decided just to wear something comfortable as you knew you'd move a lot today:

(you can also imagine something different if you don't like it)

After you made your way downstairs you already saw all the boys waiting.
"you look good" complimented minho.
"well you guys don't look back either" you said as they just chuckled.
In the car you sat beside Felix.
You both talked really much together. It made you happy to know that you got closer every day. To all of them.
Some seconds after you and Felix stopped laughing about one of his jokes you saw that you already were there.
"I wasn't here in a while" you exclaimed as you made your way to the entrance.
After all of you entered you decided to go to one of the rollercoasters first. You decided to not go on it and stay out of it due to the high.
As you waited for the boys to finish someone started a conversation with you.

"it was nice meeting you too" you said while bowing.
"who was that?" minho asked as they came back.
"I don't know but they seemed nice" you smiled.
"just be careful okay?"
"I will don't worry" you answered him.

~time skip~

"can we eat now?" a hungry jeongin whined.
"yeah let's eat I'm starving" you laughed.
You made your way to the food stand and picked your favorite.
After you all were finished you decided to leave and go back home.

As you were sitting on your bed and let boredom overcome you, you heard a knock on your door and shouted a
"come in".
Hyunjins head peeked in.
"heyy do you wanna come down and play some games with us?" he asked.
"you really do know me huh" you asked jokely. Which hyunjin only gave a confused look as he didn't knew what you were meaning.
"well I was bored like hell in here so you know you were kinda like a prince who just saved the princess." you said, which caused him to laugh at you. Now it was you who were looking confused.
But before you could say anything hyunjin kneeled in front of you.
" well my princess will you come down with me?"he asked.
You just gave him a nod and said you will change your clothes first as you were still wearing your clothes from the amusement park.
You wore this and went downstairs to the others:

After you made your way downstairs you all decided to play a match in Mario kart

A/n
I hope you enjoyed this chapter:)
And thank you all so much for the votes:)
Have a great day/night!