-chapter 10-

"wow hyunjin it's beautiful" you said as you admired the flowers in front of you.

"where did you find such a place?" you asked him as you looked back up at him.
"I have my ways" he's said while grinning at you.
"I haven't seen so many of them in a long time" you exclaimed as you still admired the pond in front of you.
"come with me I even have a better place" he said as he held his hand for you to grab, what you happily did.

"close your eyes. I'll lead you"

"wow" "that's so beautiful hyunjin" you looked up at him

"wow"
"that's so beautiful hyunjin" you looked up at him.
"do you like it?" he asked.
"definitely. It's stunning"
"come on let's sit down" and so you made your way to the comfortable blanket that layed on the ground.

"y/n?"
"yeah?" you asked as you looked next to you, where he sat, looking at you.
"the first time I saw you, you looked so good. You looked like the perfect woman. I thought you'd also be perfect from the inside. And guess what? I was right. You're beautiful inside and outside.
As you stayed longer and longer with us I saw how perfect you are. You help when you can. You care about everyone. You don't get upset easily.
You're just perfect.
I just want to hug you all day and protect you. You're to precious for this world" he paused a moment and took your hands in his.
"y/n. I like you. I really do. I hope you feel the same way as I do. But if you don't that's okay with me. I just want you to be happy" he confessed.
"hyunjin i-"
"it's okay you don't need to say anything"
"I like you too"
"you like me too?"
"wait what?!"
"yes I do dummy" you lightly laughed.
"you mean it? Like really?"
"yes hyunjin. I mean it I also like you"
"gosh you don't know how happy I am" he exclaimed as he pulled you to his side to hug you.

"shall we go home now?" hyunjin asked as he sat up, still with one hand on your back.
"yes, it's getting colder"

While you were walking down the hill to his car, he didn't let go of your hand once.

"did you enjoy today?" hyunjin asked you as both of you climbed into the car.
"yes I did. It was one of my favorite days" you smiled.
"that's good to hear" he also smiled.
The rest of the ride was silent.
He had his hand on your tigh and rubbed little circles with his thumb on it.

After both of you entered the house, you saw that all of the boys were asleep already.
"are you going to bed now?" hyunjin asked while yawning.
"I think so yes. I'm kinda tired"
"alright I'll also go to bed"
"sleep well y/n" he said as he kissed your forehead, giving you little butterflys in your stomach.
"you also sleep well hyunjin"

-time skip next morning-

The next morning you made your way downstairs to go to work.
As you made your downstairs you noticed that all of the boys where asleep, so you quitly went out the door to go to your car.

"he really confessed?" minee asked as you told her everything that happened yesterday.
"yes he did"
"and you? Did you said you also like him?"
"yeah.."
"y/n! That's awesome!"
"so are you two a thing now?" she mocked you.
"no we're not. We haven't talked about anything yet. We just said we like each other" you answered.
"but for real that's awesome! I've told you not to worry!"
"I know I know"
"and I'm thankful for that"
"anyways we need to get back to work if we don't want to be fired" minee said.

-time skip after work-

After you finished your work day you made your way to the nearest super marked to buy some things you needed.
Bad thing was, you forgot what exactly you needed at home. So you called jisung to see if he was home.

"jisung?"
"hey y/n. What's up?"
"could you go in the kitchen and tell me what we need? I'm grocery shopping right now"
"yeah sure wait a second"

"okay so we need flour, eggs, milk, some new juice, cereals and some bread"
"which cereals and?"
"get the chocolate ones. The boys love them"
"alright thank you jisung"
"not a problem"

"let me help you" hyunjin said as he saw you coming in with the bags full of  food.
"thank you"

"how was your day?" he asked as the both of you unpacked the bags.
"it was stressful"
"why? Everything alright at work?"
"yeah we just have a lot to do at the moment"

-time skip dinner-

At dinner you sat next to hyunjin and minho again.
"y/n?" minho asked.
"yeah?"
"can we talk after dinner?"
"yeah sure"

"what do you wanna talk about?" you asked as you sat down next to him.
"did everything went well yesterday? He didn't hurt you did he?"
"no he didn't"
"everything went perfect" you smiled remembering what happened the other evening.
"did he ask you out?"
"w-what? No"
"he did not?"
"no.."
"but he confessed"
"and you? Do you also like him?"
"yes I do" you said while looking up at him.
"you do? That's good"
"why is it good?"
"because you finely found someone you truly love y/n" he said.
"I really did" you smiled to yourself.

"alright now go to bed. It was a hard day today"
"okay, good night minho"
"good night" and with that you made your way outside into the hallway, just to bumb into hyunjin.
"oh hey y/n. Long time no see" he joked.
"indeed" you laughed.
"I'll go to bed now. Sweet dreams hyunjin" you said as you hugged him.
He just hugged you back as tightly.
"you also sleep good y/n" he said before both of you went into your bedrooms.

After you took a quick shower and did your routine you went over to your bed and just relaxed at the soft fabric under you.

'finally some days off of work' you thought before slowly falling asleep.