party⚪️

(tw implied abuse, underage drinking)

(ibuki is kazuichis sister in this, leon n kaito r their cousins)

kazuichi sighed and closed his eyes. nagito continued to play with the shorters hair, smiling as he did so.

kazuichis phone buzzed in his pocket and he grabbed it.

it was a text from ibuki

scene god(sister)

i- heeey!! ibuki n twogami r throwing a party at twogamis house in a few weeks! she's inviting everyone from our class, and some of leon n kaitos  friends too! pls come, thank u!

k- u can bet ur sweet ass i'll be there!
k- just don't invite miss sonia :/

i- your wish is my command! the princess will not be invited! :)

k- :)

(this isn't twobuki btw i just like the idea of them being friends :])
-

it had been a few weeks since kazuichi was invited to ibukis party. today was the day of said party. again, sonia hadnt left him alone. he avoided her every chance he got.

school was over, and he was getting ready for the party.

kazuichi was putting on his eyeliner, and purposefully smudged black eyeshadow, when his dad walked in.

"why the hell are ya gettin' dressed up?" tatsuo asked, surprising kazuichi.

"o-oh. u-uhm ib-....m-miss s-s-sonia and i are g-going on a date." kazuichi lied quickly to his father.

"uh-huh. that so?" tatsuo raised his brow, shutting his sons door.

"y-yes." kazuichi lied again, pulling a random band shirt over his head

"where are you two going?" tatsuo stepped closer to his son.

"a park." kazuichi lied once more, buckling his pink belt.

"what park?" tatsuo asked, grabbing his sons wrist.

"the one down the street." kazuichi softly pulled his hand away from his dad. he put on some elbo long, fingerless gloves (think ibukis, just not striped)

"...fine. have fun, treat her well." tatsuo pat his son on the back. tatsuo left the room and kazuichi shut the door behind him.

kazuichi grabbed his bag and put on his platform boots.