father🟡

(abuse tw)

(headcanons for this story: ibuki and kaz siblings, leon is their cousin, and nagito is enby)

🛠

i stood up from my bed in the basement and opened my door. i checked to make sure dad wasn't up before i started walking to the kitchen. i grabbed some milk and drank it straight from the jug.

i went back to my room and got dressed. i placed my hat on and turned it around, then i zipped the blue jumpsuit up and walked out of my room. shit. my dad was up now.

i walked behind him, hoping he wouldn't notice me. he walked into the kitchen and i made a b-line for the door. of course, he did notice me.

"kazuichi." my dad called.

i stopped before i grabbed the door knob

"y-yes, da- sir?" i almost called him dad. he doesn't let me call him dad.

"get back here." he snapped. i pulled my hat off of my head, dropped my bag, and walked into the kitchen

"yes, s-sir?" i looked straight ahead, not at him.

"where are you going? it's saturday, you don't have school." dad grunted

"i-i was g-going for a walk. i-ibuki invited me-"

"you know i hate when you hang out with ibuki. she's-"

"my sister." i said

dad glared at me and grabbed a fist full of my hair

"dont fucking interrupt me, kazuichi." i nodded and didnt dare touch his hand.

dad let go of my hair and and looked at me.

his stupid, worthless son. his scrawny, fragile son.

he grabbed my hair again, just softer this time.

"you need a hair cut. and we need to get this pink out." he scoffed. i just nodded. he let go and waved me off

"leave." he said. i took no time to put my hat back on and run out of the house.

i saw ibuki waiting and i ran and grabbed her hand.

"hey, kaz!" she smiled brightly

"h-hey, ibuki!" i tried to mirror her enthusiasm

she pulled a pink monster out of her bag and handed it to me. (it's whatever flavour u want it to be. pipeline punch, ultra rosa, the pink monster rehab)

"all my sorrows are forgotten, all my anxieties are forgotten, all the wrongs done to me have been forgotten. only monster." i smiled before i crack it open and chug it.

"oh yeah, and we're going to nagitos house." she looked at me

i smiled brightly and put the drink in the pocket of my bag, the one ment for cups and drinks, so that way i had more room in my hands.

"thank you, dear sister." i smiled

"of course, dear brother." she smiled back.