panic attacks⚪️

(tw: implied abuse)

🛠

i sobbed against my wall. i was bleeding from my face and i had probably gained two new bruises. everything hurt and my eyes stung horribly.

my dad wouldn't stop screaming at my mother. it was so loud. i just held my hands against my ears, trying to block out the noise. i stood up and wiped my eyes. my knees were wobbly, my jaw ached. i pulled my torn shirt off of my body and replaced it with some random band t-shirt. my jeans were fine, and so i left them be. i grabbed my bag and jumped out of my window

 i grabbed my bag and jumped out of my window

(this is what kaz looks like btw. no i didn't draw it, i just edited the blood, band tshirt, and the mlm pins on there)

i rolled as i landed, making it hurt less.

i ran to the only place i knew i was safe. nagitos house

i ran to the huge house down the street and knocked on the door.

"who's there?" his aunt called. his aunt and uncle were basically his caretakers. at least they have been since his parents died.

"i-its kazuichi!" i called back. his aunt opened the door and gasped

"what happened, dear?" she asked

"i-i tripped o-on my way over h-here." i explained, lying through my teeth.

she nodded and smiled.

"welcome, dear. nagitos in his room." she smiled

i smiled back and ran upstairs to nagitos room.

i burst through his door and jump onto his bed. nagito looked up and smiled, but his smile soon dropped when he saw the blood on my face

"are you alright?" he asked

"my dad sucks." i answered

nagito frowned a little and wiped the blood off of my face. he hugged me and kissed my cheek.

nagito took my bag from my shoulder and put it on the his computer chair. he laid on his bed and pulled me down with him.

we didn't talk, but we didn't feel like we needed to. it was a calm silence and that was just the way i wanted it. nagito was so warm, it was just what i needed.

-

i soon fell asleep on his chest. when i woke up, he was still underneath me.

i yawned and nuzzled my face into his chest.

"wh- oh. hello, kaz." he smiled

"what time is it?" i asked

"12 am."

"holy shit..." i chuckled. i rolled over and laid next to him.

"when do you want me to go home?" i asked

"based on how you looked earlier, and how your only reasoning for it was your dad sucks, never. i want you stay here. with me and my aunt and uncle. i don't want your dad to be able to do that again." nagito explained, grabbing my hands.

"b-but-"

"no. you're staying here and that's fucking that." nagito said.

later, nagito and i fell asleep.

i woke up to his aunt calling his name from the kitchen.

i shook nagito awake and we went to the kitchen for food.

"good morning, my late mother's sister." nagito smiled, looking down at her.

for reference, his aunt is incredibly short. she's 5'0 exactly. and nagitos 5'11. so there's an obvious height difference

"good morning, my late sisters son." she smiled back.

"and good morning to you too, kazuichi." she handed me a plate with eggs, sausage, and grits on it.

yeah, i could get used to staying here.