why dont you fuck off?🟡

Nagito sat Kazuichi down at their table and smiled

"N-nagito t-this place is really expensive!" Kaz whispered-yelled.

Nagito smiled and nodded, grabbing his boyfriend's hand.

"H-how will we a-afford i-"

"I'm rich, kaz."

They ordered there food and talked for a while, if you could even call it talking. They were mainly just flirting and laughing. They were having fun. Until someone decided to ruin that.

"Uhm, hi. I noticed you and your, uh, friend holding hands. Could you maybe...not? It's just my kid's here with me and-"

"First off, i'll have you know this isn't my friend. This is my boyfriend. His name is Kazuichi. And second off, I get to hold his hand on public, even if dumbasses like you say it's weird. Besides, you can't tell an ultimate what he can and can't do.." Nagito cut her off.

"N-Nagito-" Nagito shot a glare at Kaz, making him shut up. Nagito continued to argue quietly with this woman, trying not draw too much attention to themselves.

"It's disgusting! Two men holding hands is...its just wrong!" The lady snapped at Nagito. He glared at her and stood up.

"Leave us alone." Nagito snapped back.

"Why don't you just stop displaying your disorder to the whole world first?" The lady smirked.

"Why don't you fuck off?" Nagito said through gritted teeth.

Nagito didn't listen to whatever she said next and just sat back down, getting closer to Kaz.

"That! That's what I'm talking about! It's unnatural!" She snapped.

Nagito looked at her and sat up straight. He placed his arm around Kaz's shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"Felt pretty natural to me." Nagito smirked.

"Na-Nagito!" Kazuichi whisper-yelled, elbowing the taller softly. Nagito laughed as the woman stormed away angrily, grabbing a small boy from a table.

"Come on, monaca. We're leaving." She said.

"Run along now!" Nagito waved, smiling as she walked out of the restaurant.

Nagito turned to Kaz. He wasn't smiling like he was earlier.

"Hey, Kaz. What's wrong, my hope?" He asked, tilting Kaz's head towards him.

Kaz nodded and looked at Nagito

"It's just-...you didn't have to engage in the argument." Kaz sighed.

"I-...I know, Kazuichi. I should have thought more in the situation. But, we didn't come here to be sad. We came here to feast like ultimates! Now, let's dine, shall we?" Nagito smiled, kissing his boyfriend on the forehead.

"Heheh...yeah." Kazuichi smiled, starting to eat his food.