babysitting🟢

🛠

i finished talking with the komaedas about my instructions. i walked in and looked at the two kids on the couch.

one looked around my age, maybe even older, and then other looked like he was around 8 or 9. the older one had faded green/grey eyes. his hair was white with pink faded ends. hot. he looked weird, but he was hot.

"the older one also has to be supervised, because last time we let him babysit his brother...we'll just say it didn't go well." his mom laughed. the older one looked up as she talked and rolled his eyes.

"oh! i almost forgot to tell you their names! that's nagito," she pointed at the older, "and that's makoto!" she pointed to the younger.

i nodded and smiled. the parents left and i shut the door behind them.

i walked over to the younger, makoto, and stuck out my hand.

"i'm kazuichi souda!" i smiled

he smiled a little and shook my hand.

i looked at the older, nagito . he stood up and held his hand out. i shook his hand and smiled at him. his face blushed softly and whispered something to makoto. his brother nodded and i just shrugged it off.

-

a few hours later nagito came up to me.

he dragged me to his room and pinned me against his door.

"w-what are you-" he cut me off by kissing me. i mean he was weird but...i didn't expect this.

i didn't care. i kissed back and wrapped my legs around his waist. he grinded against me, causing me to moan. he pressed his tongue into my mouth and our tongues fought for a second, of course he one but still. he grabbed my shoulders and forced me onto my knees. i felt my face get warmer as i stared at his crotch. i unbuckled his belt and pulled his jeans down. i pulled his boxers down too. god he was big

i looked up at him and took his member into my mouth. he groaned as i started to bob my head up and down. soon, he grabbed the collar of my shirt and practically threw me on his bed. he jumped ontop of me and i soon felt his teeth in my neck.

"aH~" i moaned, slapping my hand over my mouth.

he smirked and grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand off. he licked the spot on my neck where he bit.

he pulled my shirt and jeans off and soon fully took off his own jeans. he started to just grind our hips together.

"n~hAH~agITo~" i moaned.

nagito pulled both his and my boxers off. he shoved 3 fingers in my mouth, and i stated sucked immediately. he pulled his fingers out and shoved one finger into me. i yelled out and bit his shoulder. he continued to stretch me until he felt i was ready. he removed his fingers and used his already kind of lubricated member and shoved it into me. i wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned again. he stayed still until i said he could move.

the second i let him move, he pulled out and slammed right back in. i yelled out again, tightening my grip on nagitos body. nagito smirked and continued to pull out and slam back in again. over and over again.

"h~ hAH~ N~NA~HAH~NAGITO~! H~HARDER~!" i screamed, biting his neck again. he groaned and continued to slam into me, even harder than before.

"k~kazuichi~" he groaned again

"i~i'm gonna c~cum~" he whispered in my hear, nipping at the lobe.

i nodded and tightened my grip around his waist. he started to jerk me off in time with his thrusts.

he soon released inside of me, groaning my name as he did.

he pulled my legs off of him and lowered his head onto my member. i grabbed a fistful of his hair and just let him bob his head up and down. i soon released into him mouth, with a loud moan, and i felt him swallow every bit. he pulled his head off of me and wiped his lips.

i grabbed my shirt and started to put it on. nagito wrapped his arms around my stomach. he kissed my neck and smiled.

"n-nagito..." i grabbed his hands and made our fingers intertwine.

he nuzzled his face deeper into my neck and smiled again.

he grabbed his phone and placed it in my hand.

"p-put your number in there, w-we can talk m-more then." he whispered, tickling my neck with his breath.

i put my number into his phone and handed it back to him.

his door bursted open and he quickly pulled his blankets over us.

"mom and dad are home." makoto alerted nagito. nagito cursed himself quietly and waved his brother away. makoto shut the door and nagito quickly got dressed. i got dressed too and sighed. i grabbed nagito by the hood of his jacket and kissed him. i left the room, obviously with a small limp, and made small talk with his parents.

"yeah! makoto was great! nagito was nice too. i was just hanging out with him!" i explained.

a lie of omission never hurt anyone

"awesome! i'm so glad you and nagito are getting along!" his mom smiled

"yeah, we got along great." i smiled nagito soon came down the steps and looked at his parents.

"what did you and kazuichi talk about?" his dad asked

"oh nothing." nagito laughed

"yeah it was nothing really." i chuckled. i hoped to all that was holy, makoto didn't say anything about what he heard. and he didn't.

as i was leaving, i gave nagito a quick kiss before i shut the door and ran down the greet to my own house.