☕️ adam benjamin johnson ☕️

() fly '--ˎ

birth name : adam benjamin johnson

other names : n/a

nicknames : ben, ad, abj (first letter of each of his names)

birthdate : december 7

zodiac : sagittarius

age : 20-26

height : 189 cm

gender : cis male

sexuality : bisexual

romantic orientation : biromantic

ethnicity : caucasian

nationality : british-american

birthplace : rye east sussex, england

hometown(s) : rye east sussex, england & portland, oregon

languages they speak : english (100%)

religion : christian but does not really believe it nor does he adhere to many of the principles

tattoos : none

piercings : none

scars/marks/etc : scar on his knee from when he fell off his bike. he has a birthmark on the inside of his left wrist that's a darker patch of skin that has no real shape, it's just an irregular circle.

() me '--ˎ

background (childhood) : adam grew up in the small town of rye east sussex in england

background (childhood) : adam grew up in the small town of rye east sussex in england. even at a young age, he was drawn in on himself, he really didn't leave the house and when he did, it wasn't for long periods of time. he often played with himself, using his own imagination to entertain himself. even if he went out to play with other children, there weren't that many his age to play with. many of the people his parents were strict christians and he grew up in the faith, believing everything he was told without a second thought. almost all of the friends he made he actually met at church and his parents were the ones that introduced him. in these early years, he began to experiment with writing, jotting down little short stories here and there. overall, his life was pretty quiet and nice, pretty much exactly what you would expect when thinking of a small town in england.