🐾 nakamura hanako 🐾

(🐾) your eyes tell '—ˎ

birth name : nakamura hanako (中村花子)

other names : n/a

nicknames : naka, koko, little flower (小さな花), hannah/hana

birthdate : march 14

zodiac : pisces

age : depends on rp

height : 151 cm

gender : cis female

sexuality : asexual

romantic orientation : panromantic

ethnicity : japanese

nationality : japanese-american

birthplace : kanazawa, japan

hometown(s) : kanazawa, japan & arlington heights, illinois

languages she speaks : japanese (100%), english (80%)

religion : shintoism and buddhism

tattoos : none

piercings : none

scars/marks/etc : two small scars, one on each eyelid, from her surgery

(🐾) stay gold '—ˎ

 background (childhood) : she lived in japan for practically her whole childhood

background (childhood) : she lived in japan for practically her whole childhood. she was a quiet girl, someone who preferred to stay inside, reading books, coloring, playing, anything a typical young girl would do. when she was five, tragedy struck and she was hit by a car. the accident caused severe damage to her optic nerves in both eyes. a surgery was quickly undertaken in order to try and repair the damage, but nothing could be done and the nerves were both cut in order to prevent further complications, resulting in complete blindness. her friends at school stopped playing with her, kids in her neighborhood whispered about her and left her out of things. school work became nearly impossible, and she couldn't get anything done. her parents quickly transferred her to a school made especially for the blind, and there she started to thrive. she found friends, other blind kids at her school, she learned braille, her teachers were kind and understanding, they knew how to work with her, and school work became easier.