Chapter 9

A few hours ago

Sarada's POV

I woke up and scanned the place, I'm in an unfamiliar place but then all of the memories came back and I remembered why I'm here. I looked to my left and there's an empty sleeping bag that indicates that Sakomi probably went out to go somewhere and there's another sleeping bag in which I saw Sakoto sleeping peacefully.

I looked at the clock across from us and saw that it's 8.15. I got up and brushed my teeth, took a shower, changed the bandage that is covering the wound on my shoulder, and then wore my clothes from before since I don't have any clothes other than this one. 

I walked to the kitchen and saw 2 plates filled with food, two bento box, a note, and two cloaks.

'Why are there cloaks? Oh well, I think I should wake Sakoto up'

I walked back to where Sakoto is and shook him gently to wake him up. He woke up with a yawn and rubbed his eyes, he looked to where Sakomi was then to me and asked "W-Where did Sakomi-nii-san go?"

"He probably went to Konoha for a mission or something like that. Go brush your teeth and take a shower, Sakomi made us breakfast and prepared us lunch. There's a note too, want to read it?"

Sakoto nodded and said, "A-Alright, let's read it after I take a shower."

I nodded and Sakoto went into the bathroom. I walked to the kitchen, sat on a chair, and thinking about how will Boruto react when he finds out that I'm "dead".

After a few minutes of thinking, Sakoto came into the kitchen wearing a plain white shirt and a long-sleeved shirt that's a bit rolled up to his elbow, it's a light blue color and is unbuttoned, he's wearing short black pants and dark blue sandals. 

I grabbed the note and we started to read it, it says.

Hey you two,

I prepared breakfast and lunch for you two because I'm going to go on a new mission today. You two could do whatever you want, you could even go outside of the Genjutsu but you two must wear the cloaks that I have prepared just for you two, the cloaks could mask your chakra and hide your face.

Bring some kunais or shurikens with you just encase something happens, remember to go back to the bunker before 4 pm. Try and protect each other if something happens and stay safe.

-S

'Ooh, so the cloaks are for us.'

I looked at Sakoto and asked, "So do you want to go out or no?"

"S-Sure if you don't mind"

"Of course I don't. Alright, let's wear these cloaks and grab some kunais and shurikens. Do you know how to use them?"

"Kinda, m-my best friend taught me how to use them and s-she said that I'm pretty good at it."

"Great but I want to test you first to make sure you can because I can't really protect you while I'm wounded"

Sakoto nodded and asked, "What is the test a-about?"

"You'll have to hit 2 targets with a kunais and a shuriken. The target would be..." I looked around the room and saw nothing that I could make a target of, I walked out of the underground bunker and out of the cottage.

Sakoto soon followed me and I stopped at 2 trees, I marked them and said "these two trees. These two trees would be your targets, hit the marks that I have carved on the trees. Got it?"