Chapter 11

The drawing on top is a sneak peek at what Sakoto looks like. I'll change his hairstyle when the 3 years later time skip if you guys don't like it.

Boruto's POV

"sure"

"Follow me."

Himawari guided me to their training ground. 

Upon arriving there, I saw her teammates training. Himawari approached them and waved at them then the both of them approached Himawari. I looked at the kid with black hair that is swept to the right side and brown eyes. 

He wears a green jacket with a grey stripe near the zipper, a black scarf, and grey pants. His shinobi sandals are brown and open-toed. I remembered Himawari saying that his name is Ehou Norimaki.

While the other one has indigo hair with short bangs in the front and long and curled bangs dangling freely on each side. Her hair is tied in round ponytails on each side and she has royal blue eyes. 

She wears a white kimono that is tied with a grey obi and a crimson cord and wears blue shorts and blue shinobi sandals. Her name is Yuina Itomaki if I remembered correctly. Both of them are precious to her.

"Who are you? It seems like I've seen you before" said Ehou

"I'm Sakomi, I'm a Jonin of Konoha."

"Wait... when the fight was happening, Yuina and I saw you meditate behind a building of some sort for a while then right after your eyes opened. The rampaging son of the Hokage stopped his rampage. Were you the one that actually stopped the fight?" asked Ehou

I sighed then said, "That's classified information but all I can say is, yes. I was the one that stopped the rampaging Boruto. Right, now you two haven't properly introduced yourselves to me. Tell me your name, hobbies, likes, dislikes, and dream"

"Right! My name is Ehou Norimaki and I'm a Genin. Nice to meet you! My hobbies are training with my grandpa, training with my team, and hanging out with my team. I like my grandpa and my teammates. I don't have that many dislikes. My dream is to be a great shinobi!"

"I-I'm Yuina Itomaki, nice to meet you. My hobbies are hanging out with my friends and training with them. I-I like my team and my parents. I dislike a few things. M-My dream is to be a great shinobi."

"Alright, I'll introduce myself correctly this time. My name is Sakomi and I'm a Jonin of Konoha. My hobbies are training, hanging out with two certain kids, and training them, reading books. I like a couple of things. I dislike a decent amount of things. My dream is to sav- protect humanity"

Hopefully, they don't notice my slip-up.

Then Ehou asked, "who are the two certain kids you mentioned?"

"Well, they're my... siblings?"

"Siblings? Boruto nii-chan never told me about that" said Himawari

"They kind of are"

"Kind of?" asked the three of them in unison.

"Yeah... well, you see. My village was destroyed when I was young and I lost everyone. I was found by the seventh Hokage, he saw some potential in me and trained me, he even thought me some forbidden Jutsu, he gave me a home, and he did all that in secret so if you try to find documents about me, there will be none.

Long story short, I was on a mission a few days ago and stumble upon two kids that came from my village that got destroyed. The first one I saved her from dying and the second one I saved him from being sold.

After that, I consider them my siblings since we're the only ones left of our village, and we have the same colored hair and either dark blue, blue, or black colored eyes. Those are pretty common in our village so people outside of there would probably think were siblings. So yeah, that's it." I explained, half lying.