Chapter Thirty-Six: Lovers

You stood on the balcony with your lips locked to those of the love of your life with the beautiful Naboo scenery surrounding you two. While you were lost in the kiss you shared with Ahsoka, you felt your arm wrap around her waist and pull her closer to you. You felt Ahsoka slip her tongue into your mouth and begin attacking your tongue. You let out a little chuckle before resuming the kiss. While your eyes were shut as you made out with your love, you felt her start to pull you inside and lead you to the bed. You fell down on top of her, not breaking the kiss. She placed her hands on your chest and pushed you onto your back, before climbing on top of you and breaking the kiss. You stared up at her and you started to hear her undo your belt. You could sense pure lust emitting from her. She pulled your belt out from your pants and threw it to the side, before she took your jacket off and threw it to the other side. She bent down and pressed her lips against yours before you felt her hands go for your shirt. She disconnected her lips from yours and pulled your shirt over your head, revealing your chest. She ran her hands down your chest before you sat up and placed your lips on hers. After a moment of kissing, you moved down to her neck. She started to let out heavy breaths that soon turned into soft moans, signalling that you were doing the right thing. While you attacked her neck, you started to undo her shirt. When you were finished with the last button, you pulled it off of her and threw it to the floor. She slowly pushed you down onto the bed and you stared at her half-naked body. She reached for your waist and undid your pants before climbing off of you and pulled them off, revealing your boxers. She climbed back on top of you and ran her hands down your body, until she made it to your crotch and felt your slightly-erect member. Just as things were about to get real, you heard your door knob jiggle before it opened, revealing Senator Amidala from the other side.

"(Y/N), sorry to bother but-" She was cut off by you and Ahsoka yelling in panic. She quickly realized what was going on and slammed the door shut. You and Ahsoka jumped up and put your clothes on before you walked up to the door and opened it, to find the Senator with a panicked look on her face.

"Hello, Senator. What can I do for you?" You asked like nothing happened. She looked behind you at Ahsoka, who had an embarrassed look on her face.

"I just, wanted to inform you that the Neutral Leaders will be here sooner than expected." She said. You thanked her before she walked off and you shut the door, letting out a sigh of relief.

"It never fails, does it?" You said with frustration. You and Ahsoka just relaxed the rest of the night before going to sleep. The next few days were normal. The Neutral Leaders had agreed to join the Republic, and would come to Coruscant to make it official. It was the final day and you and the Senator were alone for a moment.

"Hey, Padme. I wanted to apologize for what happened the other night. It was a nice night, and we were both just..." You explained.

"I understand. I shouldn't have barged into your room like that. I think it's best if we pretend it never happened." She said with a little smile. You felt relief wash over you and you gave her a nod before boarding the ship, where Ahsoka was waiting for you. You sat in the Pilot's Seat and took off. When you exited the atmosphere, you engaged the hyperdrive and took off. After awhile of travelling, the ship suddenly exited hyperspace just above a planet.

"Did you do that?" You asked. Ahsoka shook her head and started to try and figure out the problem. Suddenly, you felt the ship violently rock and the panel lit up.

"What the hell? The engines are out." You informed. You tried to engage the backup engines, but those were non-functional as well. By now, you had felt the ship enter the atmosphere of the planet and realized what was going to happen.

"Were gonna crash!" You shouted. The ship slammed onto the ground and knocked you out.

...

You slowly opened your eyes and pushed yourself out of the seat. You fell to the ground and let out a little groan. You looked outside and saw a white sky, but sounds of violent winds. Over the wind, you could slightly hear the groaning of Ahsoka. You looked behind you and saw Ahsoka on the ground. You frantically crawled over to her and spoke to her.