Chapter twenty six

Saiges POV

I shivered as Charlie wrapped a towel around my body. I dipped my feet in the water as I felt Charlie wrap his arm around my back. I looked over at him causing me to smile. He had a huge smile on his face and he looked so cute. I felt my breath get caught into my throat as I glanced down at his toned chest. I averted my attention to his eyes that were on me. His eyes flickered from my eyes to my lips. He placed his hand on my cheek as he started to lean in.

"I can't do this." I mumble as I quickly stand up and start to walk away.

"Did I do something wrong?" Charlie asks me softly as he follows behind me.

"You're playing a game with me and I don't think my heart can handle it anymore." I ramble as I run a hand through my hair.

"I'm not playing a game with you." Charlie replies softly.

"One minute you say you don't like me and the next you are kissing me.... it's just too much." I tell him sharply.

"I didn't know I was doing that to you." Charlie says softly as I feel his eyes on me.

I refuse to meet his eyes as my eyes scan the pool.

"It's getting late." I mumble awkwardly as I look up at him.

He looked like he was thinking about something.

"Do you actually like me or are you just playing with me?" I blurt out.

Charlie shakes his head as his eyes lock on me. Before I have time to react his lips are on mine and I am kissing him back. I quickly pull away from him as I shake my head.

"Does that answer your question?" Charlie asks her playfully.

"I don't know." I mumble softly.

"I like you Saige..... at first I wasn't sure and I needed to figure it out but now I know.... I like you Saige and I don't care if you don't like me back I just needed to tell you." Charlie confesses.

I was struck by his words I couldn't even form words to respond. My mind then wandered to Owen and how crushed he already was about us.

"I like you to.... I just don't wanna hurt Owen." I tell him softly.

"If Owen really likes you he will be happy for you." Charlie says softly as he grabs my hand.

I look down at his hand in mine and give him a soft smile. He lifts me up causing me to squeal and walks very close to the edge of the pool.

"Charlie!" I squeal as he jumps into the pool.

I feel the cold water touch my body causing me to shiver again. I cling onto Charlie's warm body as he holds me in the water.

"It's freezing." I whisper as I feel my body shaking.

Charlie laughs as he quickly gets me out of the water. He wraps two towels around my body hoping it will warm me up. He holds me in his arms as he gently rubs my back. He places a kiss on my forehead as I feel myself starting to warm up.

The next day

"Charlie!" I squeal as he spun me around on set.

Charlie's eyes landed on someone walking into the room causing him to quickly release me. My eyes land on Owen as he walks into the room.

"Saige can I talk to you for a second?" Owen asks me softly.

I nod my head as Charlie smiles at me before walking out of the room.

"I was an idiot.... I let my emotions get the best of me... I'm sorry for what I have put you through and I just want you to know that I know you like Charlie and it's okay." Owen says softly as his voice cracks.

I nod my head as I look at him.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"You have nothing to be sorry for....." Owen says softly.

I pull him into a hug. At first he doesn't hug me back but soon embraces me in his arms. We both pull away as he gives me a soft smile.

"I hope we can still be friends." Owen tells me softly.

"Of course." I reply softly.

Owen walks out of the room as Charlie walks back in.

"How did it go?" Charlie asks me.

I don't respond as I jump into his arms and place a kiss on his lips. He just laughs as he spins me around.

"Eeek finally!" Madi screamed as she walked into the room.

Me and Charlie both looked at her as she awkwardly stared at us in amazement. I glared at her and she quickly ran out of the room. Me and Charlie both laughed as we shook our heads.

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" Charlie asks me softly.

"No." I reply sarcastically.

"Yes..... of course." I reply in a happy tone causing Charlie to smile.

______________________________
This is the end 🥺 I'm sorry my heart just wasn't in this fan fic anymore and I didn't think I could draw it out any longer with it still being good ... I hope you all enjoyed and please check out my other stories 🥰love you all sm ❣️❣️