Chapter six

Saiges POV

"Action!" Kenny yelled.

We were currently filming a scene in Julies room. Me and Madi ran into Julies room but I slipped on the carpet and wiped out.

"Cut! Are you okay?" Kenny yelled as everyone looked at me with concern.

"I'm fine." I groaned as a laugh left my lips.

I heard Owens and Jermeys laughter echo from behind the cameras causing me to laugh even harder. Madi bent down as she held back laughter.

"You good?" She asks me softly.

"Yep." I reply as I laugh even harder.

"Are you sure your okay?" Charlie asked as he quickly rushed by my side.

His eyes were filled with concern as he stared at me.

"I'm really okay." I say softly as I look up at him.

He grabs my hands and helps me up.

"Do you need some water or maybe to take a break?" Charlie asks me.

I shake my head as I smile at him.

"It was just a little fall. I'm really fine." I say softly but he still doesn't seem convinced.

He places a small kiss on my forehead and then walks back behind the camera.

Later that day

"Saigeeeeee." Charlie mumbled as he appeared behind me.

I was reading a book while I waited on set because everyone else was in the scene but me.

"Wanna hang at my place tonight and help me with my lines?" He asks me softly.

"Sure." I mumble as I keep my eyes on my book.

Before I have time to react the book is snatched out of my hands causing me to look up at Charlie.

"I was listening to you....now give me my book back." I say as I try and grab it from him.

He just smiles as he keeps the book out of my reach. I try and grab it from him but he holds it above his head. Curse him for being taller than me.

"Charlie." I groan as I grab his arm.

He just laughs as he brings the book down so he can read it but keeps it out of my reach.

"She smiles as she places her lips on his. The taste of his soft lips against hers sent butterflies to her stomach." He reads in a girly voice as he makes fun of it.

"Charlie! Give it back!" I yell as I don't want him to read more.

"Who knew you were such a romantic?" He says playfully as I can tell he's still reading.

"I like romance novels.... please stop reading it." I say breathlessly.

He looks at me and notices how upset I am and quickly gives me back my book. I feel an unfamiliar pair of arms wrap around my waist. Charlie's eyes change to jealousy as he looks behind me.

"How are you?" Owen asks me as he rests his head on my shoulder.

"Good. Charlie was just making fun of my book." I say as I pretend to be mad at him.

"I'm sorry..." Charlie says softly.

"It's fine I wasn't actually that upset." I say as I smile at him.

Charlie still seemed upset as he stared at Owen who still had his arms wrapped around me.

"What scene are we doing next?" I ask Owen as I gently release Owens arms from me.

"I think they said we are doing scene ten." Owen tells me as I sit down.

"Oof. Who even knows if I actually know my lines for that?" I say as I laugh.

Owen laughs with me as he nods his head.

"I kept messing up the scene we just did." Owen replies.

I felt a sharp shooting pain enter my back causing me to wince.

"Shoot...my back is killing me from the fall earlier." I say causing Owen to laugh.

"It was funny but I also felt bad." Owen says as he smiles at me.

"It was ..." I start to say but I'm interrupted by someone massaging my back.

I turn around and see non other than Charlie standing behind me as he ran his hands gently against my back.

"You really said massage therapist." I say as I laugh.

"Well you fell earlier and you said your back hurt soo.." He says softly.

"Thank you." I say as I smile and stare into his pretty hazel eyes.

"It's the being in love for me!" Madi yells from across the room causing me to glare at her.

Charlie just laughs as he continues to massage my back. It felt so good and his touch was so gentle.

"Can you feel the love tonight!" Charlie starts singing as I join in.

"It is where we are! It's enough for this wide eyed wanderer. That we've got this far!" We both sing as we look at each other.

Kenny and Madi join in as we all scream the words at the top of our lungs.

______________________________
I love the Julie and the phantoms cast 🥺