Chapter three

Saiges POV

"Shut up." Owen tells me as I can't stop laughing.

We just filmed a very long dance scene and we were both very tired so we are currently sneaking onto Julies bedroom set to take a nap.

"Dibs on the bed." I say causing Owen to sigh.

"At this point I am way to tired to even care." Owen mumbles in response.

We arrive on the set and Owen plops down on the couch.

"Wake me up if anyone needs me." He mumbles as he yawns.

I just laugh at him as I head into Julies room. A tired smile falls on my face as I climb into the extremely comfortable bed. My body was so sore from all the dancing and my energy was completely gone. We still had a hour till lunch break and thirty minutes till the next scene. Sleep soon over took me as I cuddled into the comfy bed. I was woken up a couple minutes later by someone loudly entering the room.

"No.... Owen please don't tell me we have to film." I mumble as I keep my eyes closed.

"It's not Owen and you still have thirty minutes." The familiar voice of Charlie says causing my eyes to quickly open.

He was standing at the edge of the bed staring at me. He had a shirt on and a flannel over it. He looked very tired as he ruffled his adorable hair.

"Can I join you?" He asks shyly as he nervously looks at the ground.

"Nah. Go sleep with Owen." I say sarcastically.

Charlie rolls his eyes as I move over to the side of the bed. I pat the spot behind me causing Charlie's eyes to widen. He kicks off his shoes and climbs into bed behind me. I feel my face get hot as he scoots closer to me.

"Is it okay if I cuddle you?" Charlie asks me softly.

I internally scream as I try and remain calm.

"Ye..ye..yea." I stutter out as I take a deep breath.

I feel Charlie wrap both his arms around my waist as he spoons me from behind. He pulls the covers over both of us as he pulls me closer to him. I felt so warm and cuddly next to him. I took in his scent as he smelled so nice. He smelled like vanilla mixed with a hint of cinnamon. I felt my eyes slowly close as sleep soon over took me. About twenty minutes passed when..

"I can't sleep in the bed but he can!" Owen yells waking both me and Charlie up.

My whole entire body shook from being scared by Owen. Charlie groans as he starts to wake up.

"Go away!" Charlie yelled as he threw a pillow at Owen.

"I can't...we have to be on set. Plus I needed to get a picture of you two like that." Owen says as he holds up his phone.

"Hey!...send that to me." Charlie says softly as he lets go of me.

I'm immediately met by coldness the second Charlie let's go of me. I sigh as I get up and look up at the two idiots.

"Charlie they need you like now." Owen tells him.

Charlie quickly sprints out of the set causing me to laugh.

"So you and Charles..." Owen says playfully as he sits on the bed next to me.

"It's nothing." I mumble as I think about him holding me.

"That's such a lie! I saw you two! You are in love with each other." Owen says as he nudges my shoulder.

"Shut up." I say as I shove him.

"I gotta say I ship it." Owen says playfully as he wraps his arm around me.

"There is nothing to ship." I reply playfully as I rest my head on his shoulder.

"I forgot my..." Charlie starts to say as he walks back into the room but immediately looks at me and Owen.

"My shoes." Charlie mumbles as he seems upset.

He grabs his shoes and quickly leaves.

"What was that about?" I mumble as I sit up.

"I don't know...maybe he got jealous." Owen says as he nudges my arm.

"One... he doesn't like me. Two..... why would he be jealous of us we are literally just friends." I say as I look over at him.

Owens smile falls as he sadly shakes his head.

"He definitely likes you." Owen mumbles as he runs a hand through his hair.

"I don't believe you." I say as I look over at him.

"Owen!" We hear Kenny yell.

"Oop. I gotta go." Owen says as he quickly gets up and walks away.

I sit there and think about what Owen said. Could Charlie possibly like me? And why did Owen seem upset when I told him we were just friends?

______________________________
Ugh I want Charlie to cuddle me 🥺 also the tea is hot 🍵