Chapter eighteen

(Jeremy's ballerina video is so adorable and now I wanna be married)

Saiges POV

"You didn't see that." Charlie says as he nearly falls over.

I try not to laugh at him as we walk inside Canes.

"I'll order for you... go get us a spot." Charlie tells me.

I find a table and wait for everyone to order. They get our food and sit all around the table

"Here you go." Charlie says softly as he hands me my food.

Me and Madi look at each other as we laugh as we notice Charlie mixing all of his sauces together.

"Does that actually taste good?" I ask him in disbelief as he makes a brown concoction.

"It's amazing you should try it." He says as he dips his fry in it and eats it.

"I think I'm good." I say as I laugh at him.

He rests his hand around my back as we eat our food.

"Come on try it... you will love it." Charlie says in an excited tone.

"You said that last time and it wasn't good." I reply playfully.

"That looks like it's poisonous." Owen says as he looks at Charlie's sauce.

"It's awesome. You can't say it's not good if you don't try it." Charlie says as he dips his fry in it.

He tries to put the fry in my mouth but I move my head away from him. I try and get up and run away from him but he wraps one arm around my waist. He smears the sauce on my face as he misses my mouth.

"Charlie!" I yell as I push his hand away.

He pushes the fry into my mouth and then puts his hand on my chin and makes me chew it.

"What did I just witness?" Madi mumbles as she looks at us in disbelief.

I taste the sauce and it actually tasted good.

"Wait that's good." I say causing Charlie to clap his hands.

"See.. I know what I'm talking about." Charlie says in an excited tone.

"Yeah like that time you said the earth was flat." Owen says sharply.

"Good thing your cute... cause there's not a lot up there." I say playfully as I pat his head.

"Hey... I am smart and... I never said the world was flat.... you think I'm cute." He says playfully.

I shake my head as I dip my fry into his sauce.

"Oh no.... Charlie's turned her into an alien like him." Madi says sarcastically.

"Shut up..... I've opened her eyes to amazing taste." Charlie says as he wraps his arm around me.

Charlie puts two fries in his mouth and has them hang out the side of his mouth.

"I'm a walrus." He says playfully as he turns to face me.