Chapter twenty

Saiges POV

"Would you stop replaying that!" I yell as I grab Madis phone out of her hand.

"You flipping kissed him...... on tv... I have every right to keep replaying it." Madi replies playfully.

She grabs my arm and tries to take her phone back for me.

"What are you guys fighting about?" Charlie asked us causing me and Madi to quickly break apart.

"Uh...nothing." I say awkwardly as I hand Madi back her phone.

"Well... Kenny needs you Madi." Charlie tells Madi.

"Bye.... I will be showing Kenny the video." Madi says sarcastically causing me to smack her arm.

"If you show him that video I will kill you." I tell her sharply.

"I won't." She reassures me as she walks away.

I feel Charlie sit next to me causing my heart to quicken. He rested his arm behind my back on the couch. He was wearing a tank top that showed off his arms.

"I'm exhausted." He mumbled dramatically as he fell onto the ground.

I put a hand over my mouth as I held back my laughter. He was lying face down on the ground as he groaned in pain.

"I think I broke my face." He mumbles causing me to laugh.

"Are you okay?" I ask him in disbelief as I kneel on the ground beside me.

"I would feel better if you laid next to me." He replies playfully.

I sigh as I lay down next to him with my back on the ground. I feel Charlie's hands grab my waist as he pulls me closer to him. He wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind.

"What... did I just walk into?" I hear Owen say playfully as he walked into the room.

"Charlie face planted onto the floor." I say as I laugh.

"Sounds like something Charlie would do." Owen replies playfully as he sits down on the ground next to me.

I felt really awkward practically cuddling Charlie as Owen was sitting right next to me.

"Tag your it!" Charlie yells playfully as he tags my arm and quickly runs away.

"Are you a three year old?" I yell as a chase after him.

"Says the girl chasing after me!" Charlie yells back as a laugh leaves his mouth.

He sprinted out the doors as he ran through the parking lot. He was a lot faster than me and I couldn't catch up to him. I stopped running as I took a deep breath. Charlie stops running and starts walking towards me.

"Ooo! I got an idea. Bend your head down a bit." Charlie tells me.

"Why?" I ask him in disbelief.

"Just trust me." He says playfully as he gestures for me to put my head down.

I put my head down but move my head a bit so I can see him. He was scooting back and looking like he was about to run at me.

"I'm so confused!" I yell as a laugh leaves my lips.

He just laughs as he starts running at me. I scream as I he jumps over my head using my shoulders to push himself higher.

"Why would you do that?" I ask him in disbelief.

"Because it was cool." He replies playfully as he wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"You gave me a heart attack." I tell him as I shake my head.

He starts swaying back in forth as he moves my body with him. We both laugh as we sway our shoulders back and forth.

"So... about the kiss..." Charlie says softly causing us both to stop walking.

"What about the kiss?" I ask him as I feel my face get hot.

"Well... I mean... I just don't want things to change between us... it was just for the kiss cam..." Charlie says softly.

I feel my heart sink as I give him a fake smile.

"Yeah I agree." I mumble.

"Cool." Charlie says awkwardly as we walk back inside.

"Crap... I forgot my jacket in the costume room... will you come with me to get it?" I ask Charlie as I realize I was missing my jacket.

"Yeah." Charlie says softly.

I lead him to the costume room and quickly grab my jacket. I hear the door shut behind us as I put my jacket on. Charlie goes to open the door but it won't open.

"What the heck?" Charlie says in disbelief as he tries to open the door but it won't budge.

"Do not close.... the door will not open from the inside." I read the sign on the door causing me to sigh.

"That would have been helpful two minutes ago." I mumble angrily.

I sigh as I try and text Madi but I don't have service.

"Do you have service?" I ask Charlie in a hopeful tone.

"Nope." He mumbles under his breath.

"I'm sure somebody will come looking for us soon." Charlie reassures me.

"You are probably right." I replied softly.

"It could be worse... at least I'm stuck in you." Charlie says softly as he grabs my hand.

My eyes meet his causing butterflies to erupt in my stomach and I quickly pull my hand away from him. I awkwardly walk around the small closet as I scan all the costumes.

"This would look cute on me." Charlie says playfully as he holds up a sparkly tank top.

I laugh as I shake my head at him.

"It would look amazing." I reply sarcastically.

I accidentally drop one of the shirts off of the hanger causing it to fall on the ground. I go to pick it up but Charlie went to pick it up at the same time causing our hands to collide. Charlie's eyes meet mine again as he smiles at me.

"Sorry." Charlie mumbles softly as he pulls his hand away.

I grab a very curly wig and place it on my head as I laugh. Charlie shakes his head as he pulls the wig off of my head and places it on his own head. He looked so stupid causing me to laugh even harder.

_______________________________
Oop they trapped alone in the closet 😳