Chapter twenty two

Saiges POV

Charlie kissed me.... again. This time it wasn't in front of a million prying eyes.. this time he wasn't forced or influenced by anyone to do it. He kissed me... that has to mean something.

"Saige! After we are done filming for the day wanna go mini golfing with us?" Madi asked me in an excited tone.

"Who's all going?" I ask her softly.

"Me, Owen, Jeremy and Charlie." She tells me in an excited tone.

"Yeah I'll go." I say as I smile at her.

After practice we all piled into Owens car. Me and Charlie were sitting in the back seat along with Madi. Madi was currently making fun of Charlie for interrupting her.

"You can't just wait until someone finsihes speaking?" She asked him sharply.

"I'm sorry... it was an accident I normally don't do that." He replies defensively.

I was sitting in between the two of them as they argued. I feel Charlie's eyes on my as he brought his hand up to my cheek.

"Sorry you got an eyelash on your cheek." He says softly as he carefully pulls it off of my face.

"Thanks." I reply nervously.

"Make a wish." He tells me as he hands me the eye lash.

I laugh as I blow the eyelash away and make a wish. Charlie acted completely normal the entire way there and I was starting to think he forgot about the kiss. We all piled out of the car and Charlie grabbed my hand and helped me step out of the car. I shivered as I realized it was cold outside and I was very underdressed.

"Here take my sweatshirt." Charlie offered as he quickly took off his sweatshirt.

"No... you don't have to do." I reply nervously.

He shakes his head as he pulls the sweatshirt off. His shirt came up with it revealing his toned abs. He hands me the sweatshirt that smelled exactly like him.

"Thanks." I say softly as I put it on.

His eyes widened as he looked at me.

"Do I have something on my face?" I ask him as I run my hands around my face.

"No... it just looks better on you. You look cute." He tells me causing my face to get hot.

"Thanks." I mumble as I was unsure of how to respond to compliments.

We grabbed our mini golf clubs and catch up to the rest of the ground. They had already started their game so me and Charlie just decided to play against each other. I completely missed the ball the first time I tried to hit it causing us both to laugh.

"Here let me help you." Charlie says softly as I feel his presence behind me.

He placed his hands on top of mine on the golf club. The second his hand touched mine I felt chills enter my body.

"You got to hit it with a nice and gentle force." Charlie tells me softly as he helps me hit the ball directly into the hole.

I feel him removed his hands from mine as he grabs his golf club. Their was a little lake filled with golf balls near the course. Charlie was picking up his ball near the lake and I pushed him into the water. He grabbed my waist before I had time to react and pulled me down with him. I screamed as we both landed in the very shallow water. I landed directly on top of him.

"You pushed me!" Charlie yells in disbelief as I laugh at him.

"Yeah but it really backfired." I reply playfully as I continue to laugh at him.

He sighs as he runs a hand through his wet hair. My body was pressed against his so I quickly tried to get off of him. I sat next to him in the shallow lake as he laughed.

"This is your fault." He tells me playfully as he splashes me with water.

I quickly splash him back causing a water fight to break out. Water was splashing everywhere as we both laughed. Finally Charlie tackled me back down to the ground in order for me to stop splashing him. Our faces were inches away again and I could feel my heart beating quickly. Charlie's eyes glanced down at my lips and I really wanted him to kiss me again. He quickly looked away from my eyes and cleared his throat as he stood up. He helped me get out of the water with my now soaked clothes. I slipped and nearly fell over due to my shoes being soaked causing me and Charlie to both start laughing.

"Can I ask you something?" He asks me in a serious tone.

"Yeah... what is it?" I ask him curiously.

"Do you like it when I kiss you?" He asks me nervously.

"What kind of a question is that?" I reply in disbelief.

"Do you?" He asks me in a serious tone.

"I guess we'll never know." I reply playfully leaving Charlie very confused.

I grab my golf club and hit the ball off of the course causing me to gasp. Charlie sighs as he grabs the ball and places it back in front of me.

"Remember what I taught you.... nice and gentle." He tells me as he places his hands back on my hands.

I wanted Charlie to tell me that he liked me but he hasn't. Charlie helps me hit the ball in again and we both cheer as I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into a hug. He gave the best hugs and I wish I could just hug him all the time. I pulled away as I looked up at the adorable boy in front of me.

"Hey Saige! Wanna play with me?" Owen yelled at me from the other side of the small course.

"After I finish this game with Charlie!" I yell back.

I finished my game with Charlie which he practically helped me the entire time. I went and played with Owen and all the dumb stuff he said made me laugh so hard and I couldn't help but notice Charlie watching us and something rare happened... he had an upset look on his face. Could he be jealous? Does he like me back? Will he kiss me again?

______________________________
Sorry this isn't great next one will be better 🥺