Chapter thirteen

Saiges POV

"We are driving to get smoothies!" I yell as I talk to the camera.

I was filming a YouTube video with Charlie and Owen. Charlie was driving while I was sitting in the passenger seat and Owen was in the back.

"We are gonna be answering questions you guys asked us." I say to the camera.

"What's up guys it's Saige and welcome back to my YouTube channel. Today I will show how to do makeup!" Charlie yelled in a girly voice.

I smack his arm as I shake my head.

"I don't sound like that." I say sharply.

"I don't sound like that." He mimics me in a girly voice.

"I seriously can't tell which one is Saige and which one is Charlie." Owen says sarcastically as he looks back and forth between us.

I roll my eyes as they both laugh. I pulled out my phone to look up questions. I felt Charlie grab my hand causing me to stop reading the questions.

"What?" I ask him softly.

"Hi." He says softly as he keeps his eyes on me.

I laugh as he puts his eyes back on the road.

"You are so weird." I say playfully as I scroll through the questions.

"Okay I got one. Charlie and Owen what shows or movies have you guys been in in the past?" I ask them.

Charlie raises his hand and waits for me to call on him causing me to laugh.

"I was in Charmed. Degrassi next class and the next step." Charlie says as he lowers his hand.

"I was in knight squad and a hundred things to do before high school." Owen says softly.

"And I was in nothing." I say as I laugh.

I scroll through more questions as Charlie turns on the radio and starts singing along.

"Who's your best friend in the cast?" I ask both of them.

"I can't pick one. They all have a special place in my heart." Charlie says dramatically as he grabs my hand and places it on his heart.

"Yeah we can't pick one." Owen says softly.

"Charlie you were suppose to turn there!" I yell as I point to the smoothie place.

"I was distracted." He says softly as he quickly turns around.

He pulls into the smoothie place and drives through the drive through. He stopped driving as we waited for the line to move.

"Are you guys single?" I ask them as I read the question.

"Yes." Owen says with a smile.

"Yes but hopefully not for long." Charlie says as he winks at the camera.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask him as I laugh.

He shrugs his shoulders as he doesn't respond.

"I am single also." I say softly.

Charlie and Owen start dramatically clapping as they stare at the camera.

"Shut up. You are both single to." I say sharply.

"Yeah but we aren't as good looking as you." Charlie mumbles under his breath.

My camera fell forward but me and Charlie quickly reached forward to catch it. Charlie caught it causing both of our hands to collide. His eyes met mine as he held my hand along with the camera.

"Thanks." I whisper softly as I let go of his hand.

"No problem." He mumbles as he hands the camera to me.

We get the smoothies and Charlie parks in the parking lot.

"Oooooo! I have a good song to play." Charlie mumbles as he plugs his phone into the aux and presses record on his phone.

"Why are you recording I'm literally filming?" I ask him as I was very confused.

He shrugs his shoulders as he smiles at me. The song "electric love" starts playing causing my face to get red. I watched Charlie through the camera and I saw his eyes staring right at me as he smiled. Owen seemed very confused as he watched me and Charlie. The music started to build up and Charlie leaned his body over to me. I was so nervous. Was he gonna kiss me? I want to kiss him back but I'm so scared. Owen is sitting right there. The song hit the part where people kiss and Charlie leaned in... and turned his head towards the back of the car and tried to kiss Owen. Owen quickly rejected his kiss as they both laughed.

"That was not what I was expecting." Owen says as he starts dying of laughter.

"Yea. Funny." I mumble as I was sadly disappointed.

"Did you think that I was gonna kiss you?" Charlie asks me softly.

"Yeah I was so scared." I reply playfully.

"What would you have done if I had tried to kiss you?" Charlie asks me as he drinks his smoothie.

I shrug as my face gets hot.

"I don't know." I say playfully as I look away from him.

Charlie sighs as I feel his eyes still on me.

______________________________
Saige really said third wheel 💀 owen and Charlie for the win