michael langdon♡︎

credits: beyond-repentance (tumblr)

warnings: make out/fondling, brief depictions of nonconsensual sex/sexual assault, depictions of violence and suspicious deaths.

word count: 1866

The slow crescendo of menacing orchestra music crept through the dimmed basement like a fog, the theme to a horror film that was meant to chill your blood and quicken your heart

The slow crescendo of menacing orchestra music crept through the dimmed basement like a fog, the theme to a horror film that was meant to chill your blood and quicken your heart. Michael picked it, an accomplish, boyish grin glue to his lips as he pressed play, anticipating that you would curl your petrified, trembling, limbs into him for protection against the evil doings of the Devil's spawn.

You had been dangling in a state of genuine suspense, barely breathing, your eyes locked onto the evil boy as the music dulled and silence consumed the room, anticipating the inevitable jump scare. Your knees curled against your chest instinctively as you waited, your hands snug against your mouth, ready to veil your eyes if necessary. Just as the jackal attacked, his hand squeezed your waist, a blood curling scream sprang from you, sending your startled body hurdling onto Michael's, your face hidden in the crook of his neck.

You felt him shaking rhythmically, his arms curving around you tighter as he kissed the crown of your head, the silent breathy laughs blowing against your frazzled, standing hairs. Your eyes shot half-hearted daggers as you found his overly charmed ones, punching his chest halfheartedly as he stifled more of his silent laughter, pulling you onto his lap further with a quick, closed mouth kiss.

His lips lingered against yours as he stilled his laughter, his once playfully mischievous features becoming seductive as he silently studied your eyes and lips before pressing his lips to you again. His taut chest rose and fell, his heart rushing against your kneading palms in succession with your own as he deepened the kiss, his tongue tenderly sweeping against your lips before you followed suit. The kiss was one of worship as your fingers fisted the disheveled black sleeveless tee shirt, his lips caressing yours in a way you'd never been kissed before, his tongue gently dancing with yours.

His lips were mesmeric in their movements, his quiet pants beginning to find their voice as he quietly groaned against the bold swirl of your tongue. His desirous fingers crawled from your knee to your thigh, his shorted nails setting your skin afire as they tunneled under the hem of your shorts, grasping the swell of your cheek. You gasped into his kiss as he groped the handful of flesh, pulling you underneath of him as he ushered you backward, blanketing you as his wandering fingers continued their exploration.

Your hips cradled him between your legs, his fervent excitement evident through his torn black jeans as he kissed along your jaw line, his fingers persuading your head to tilt as they entangled their way through your hair. The trail of saliva burned along your skin, descending down the thudding column of your neck as your hands slide under his tee shirt, your fingers closing along the hem, pulling the fabric up and over his head before your hazy mind protested.