tate langdon♡︎

credits:ahs-writings(tumblr) go follow:)

i'm so in love with you

warnings:none:)

word count:  517

"Tate!" You called as you walked into the front door

"Tate!" You called as you walked into the front door. It had been a long day at school. Nothing particularly bad happened, people just get on your nerves, "where are you?" You waited a second before hearing his voice, "Upstairs!"

You dropped your bookbag, propping it up so that it leaned across the stairs and made you way up. When you finally reached your room you immediately launched yourself into the bed. Tate was sitting at your desk, scribbling something on a sheet of paper when he looked up at you, "Did you have a good day?"

You waved your hand, showing that it was ok, "Could have been better. Could have been worse," Tate walked over to you, laying down and snuggling up to you, "Would cuddling help you feel any better?" He looked at you with a smile you couldn't resist, "It might make me feel a little better."

He cuddled his head into your neck as you wrapped one arm around him, the other going to run your hand through his hair. You sighed contently, "You always know how to make me feel better," he chuckled against your neck and started to tap his fingers on your waist, making you squirm. You squeezed your eyes shut, hoping Tate either didn't notice or would just ignore it. However, you were proven wrong as Tate lifted his head up, a mischievous smile gracing his face.

"Y/n?" You covered your face with your hands. He let out a laugh, prying your hands away from your face, "Are you ticklish?" You turned your head away, hiding your blushing face.

"Me? Ticklish? Please." Tate knowing you were ticklish would be the death of you. Tate loved to tease you any way he could. Tickling would be one more thing for him to torture you with.

Tate shook his head, a small smirk on his face, "I think you are." He said as his fingers slowly started to move up your waist.

You wiggled around a bit, "Tate, no, please!" You tried to bite back the laugh that came when Tate mercilessly tickled your sides, "Tate!" You laughed, "Stop!"

"Say, 'Tate is the best boyfriend in the world' and I'll stop." Tate reasoned with you. You tried to speak but Tate was making you laugh so hard you could barely breathe, "Say it!"

You took as deep a breath as you could, "Tate is the best boyfriend in the world!" Tate's fingers finally fell from your side as you planted beside of him, "Your such an asshole." You stated as you slapped his arm.

Tate smiled from beside of you, looking into your eyes. He loved you. God, did he love you. He loved everything about you. From your God awful morning breath to your loud but adorable laugh, he loved all of it.

"I'm so in love with you, Y/n," you dropped your eyes from his, a deep red making its way to your cheeks.

"I love you too, Tate."♡ ︎