michael langdon♡︎

credits: heavymetalover (tumblr) go follow:)

call me daddy

warnings: DADDY KINK DUH, smut, dirty talk, fingering, vaginal sex, dom!michael, hickies, rough sex.

word count:5463

You had an average run-of-the-mill life with your mom

You had an average run-of-the-mill life with your mom. The two of you lived in a sizable suburban Los Angeles estate; your mom worked for most of her waking hours to keep you comfortable and you worked your ass off to stay in your top college. You had a few friends that would pop into your life when your mom left town, a few boyfriends here and there, even your mom dated around. Everything felt normal until Michael came into the picture.

Your mom has been dating Michael for a few months now, but every time he's around he brings an eerie feeling along with him. Despite being nearly half her age, he has the soul of somebody from the eighteen hundreds. The way he composes himself, how he speaks with the utmost confidence and how his stares linger too long; his glacial blue eyes always watch you like he can see right through your clothes.

You've been skeptical of him since the day you met him. When you shook his hand and accidentally removed one of his large rings, he nonchalantly told you to keep it. You decided to sell the huge diamond-encrusted Cartier ring and use the twenty thousand dollars to help pay for college.

Since then you've avoided the two of them in protest of their relationship. You knew it was juvenile to evade them, but the man turned you on more than you'd like to admit. His soft-waved blonde hair, fluffy lips, jawline for days, prominent cheekbones, and how can you forget the eyes... Everything about him looked planned, like he was designed to be flawless.

On a mundane weekend morning, your mom calls you from downstairs. "Y/n!" her voice echoes through the halls.

You stop reading your favourite book and take out an earbud. "Yeah?!" you yell back, looking up from the pages for a moment and waiting for her to say something else, but the house is silent. You pretend to ignore her call and go back to the story.

"Y/n!" your mom yells again.

You sigh and drop your book, rolling off of your bed and skipping down the stairs to see what fresh hell awaits. As you approach your mom, who's opening her mouth to call you again, you smell something unusual. Something you haven't smelt since your dad left. Cologne.

"Honey, he's here," your mom whispers to you, putting a hand on your shoulder. You try turning away to run back to your room, but your mom stops you. "Can you be nice for once, please?" she begs, squeezing your shoulder.

"Whatever, let's get this over with," you groan and shimmy her hand off of your shoulder.

Michael works at the dining table, setting up three plates and utensils. You're planted to the ground in awe, you've never had to eat dinner with the two of them before. It crosses your mind that they must be confronting you about bypassing them these past few months, your fight or flight response is already kicking in.