kai anderson♡︎

credits: eimagines (tumblr) go follow them:)

warnings: i mean... unprotected smut? dirty talk because I imagine kai to be a talker. also mentions of sexual harassment.

word count: 4685

"Are you sure it's okay to come around? I don't want to intrude if you're with other friends

"Are you sure it's okay to come around? I don't want to intrude if you're with other friends." You spoke to Winter through the phone that was balanced between your face and shoulder as you fiddled with the keys to your beat up old rustic car, attempting desperately to keep hold of the bottle of wine you'd just bought.

"Of course it's fine! You can't come all the way out here and not come see me, I miss you!" Winter complained.

"Fine, fine! Text me your address and I'll be over soon!"

"Bring wine!" Winter laughed.

"Already on it." You smirked.

After you turned on the car ignition and input Winter's address into your phone, you started on your short lived journey to the Anderson's, smiling as you reminisced the first time you and Winter had spoken.

During the first week of your first semester at college, you'd secured yourself a job in a local bakery, and was tasked with the job of handing out promotional leaflets around campus. After successfully giving out only around ten flyers, a group of students decided it would be great fun to smack the pile of papers out of your hands, sending them flying across the ground. The wind carried them off all over the place as they shared laughter. The only person who stopped to help you as you got onto the cold concrete floor to collect the few remaining flyers was Winter.

She bought you a coffee after that, and convinced you to skip work the next day to join her for wine and pizza; you didn't turn it down. You were fired a week later, but it was all worth it. Winter had become one of your best friends at college and since you were around her current area and knew just how into the election she was, you thought it could be fun to hang out for a while.

After your car came to a bumpy halt along the sidewalk of the Anderson household, you grabbed the wine and made your way towards the front door; the lawn sporting both right and left wing flags making you slightly more interested in the politics battle currently going on inside.

You only had to knock twice before Winter answered, swooping you up into a hug.

"Thank god you're here, the debate is just about to start." Winter explained as she led you down into what you could only assume was the basement.

Truthfully, you weren't all that interested in politics, and, although you knew who you were putting your vote in for, you really only came along to support Winter as you were very familiar with how seriously she took this election.

Once you'd been completely enveloped in the darkness of the basement Winter introduced you to her two friends who were happily nestled on the large couch, and her brother, Kai, who was typing away furiously at his keyboard.