Donovan♡︎

credits: plus-size-reader(tumblr) go follow:)

like me

warnings:kinda strange vibes yk

word count: 1680

You woke up with a throbbing headache and an itching in the back of your throat, though that wasn't the strangest thing you noticed about your current predicament

The strangest of all was the fact that you had no idea where you were.

The last thing you remembered was having a drink at the bar, talking to some handsome stranger and that was all you had. Other than that, there was no context as to where you could be.

All you knew for sure was that you had to figure it out quickly before something terrible happened.

Though, before the panic could fully flood your body, you realized that you weren't alone in the dimly lit space. You had no idea who he was, or what he was doing, but all you knew was that you were being watched.

From the foot of your bed, Donovan was sitting there, watching you with a spark in his eyes. He wasn't sure how this whole thing was going to go, but you waking up was the first step toward the rest of your lives.

After all, you didn't even know what he'd done before now.

You had no idea that he'd taken you up to his hotel room after drinking at the bar and decided to change you into what he was, just as the Countess had done to him.

You had no idea that you were now a vampire, even if you didn't want to be.

Though, from where Donovan was sitting, there was nothing wrong with what he'd done. After all, he was completely alone in this life and he didn't want to be alone anymore.

He wanted someone that understood him and where he'd come from.

He wanted someone to understand, and it just happened to be you.

As far as Donovan was concerned, you were the most beautiful woman in the entire world, the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on and he didn't want to lose you.

...Even if he really knew nothing about you.

It was too late to change now though, because your heart had already stopped and you were what you were now. There was no going back and that was all Donovan was thinking about right now.

"Good morning Darling" he hummed, doing his best to keep the situation calm even though you had no idea what was going on. It wasn't going to go well, he knew that.

However, Donovan just had to hope that you would realize the gravity of the situation before freaking out.

"Where am I? Who are you?" you grumbled, rubbing your head as you tried to figure out what had happened the night before. You remembered his face from last night, but you couldn't remember anything past that.