Stay Away! ??

Perseus Jackson was really angry today. Who did these demigods think they were. They just had to barge in his life . Though! He had an idea. The demigods did not know that Omega was the loser Perseus Jackson. Well nobody knew except the Primordials and the successors or the assassinins.
He planned on revealing himself after this year. Well , he also had other things to worry about. Like, will Hermione ever like him. He was sure that she would fall for him. He was the most handsome man in the universe. Well and there they are the Demigods and Hercules . Well Star will be pretty angry. And I also see the Platinum Draco Malfoy looking at Hercules with narrowed eyes. Well someone does have a crush on Star.

Star's or Zoe's POV
Well , Well I like a boy ! Even I am not able to believe my heart. How can I like someone ?I mean I hate boys , all boys except my friends and Draco. Well there is that Hercules. Does he think that I still will not kill him. Well if he thinks like that he is wrong totally wrong. And look at Anabeth that slut . Does she think that she can get Omega wearing those clothes. Well she can not and I personally think that Hermione Granger is good for Omega . As much I have researched about her she seems pretty humble and gentle, though she can be pretty fierce and she was one of the three who led the Wizarding war. Though well we will soon see how these demigods will react when they come to know who we are.

Hermione's POV
I can see that Annabeth looking at Lord Omega in a flirtious way. But guess what , it is not allowed at Hogwarts. Now I will make sure of some things cause I am the Head Girl for Heaven's sake.
Well then it was the demigods turn to get sorted.
"Chase..Anabeth"
Annabeth walked and sat on the stool.
"Slytherin."
Shouted the hat. The Slytherin table clapped politely while Draco face turned into a sneer. Well that's familiar. Though this time I am not gonna tell him off. Cause believe me or not Chase has to stay away from my boy. Well he is not exactly mine . But I have got the biggest crush anyone can have on him. Well I do not know but my heart is really innocent and falls for anyone.

Hermione's Badge

Draco's Badge

Ginny's Badge

Ginny's Badge

Draco's POVThat brat Hercules

Draco's POV
That brat Hercules. He looks like a pile of overcooked cabbage. He would do well to stay away from Lady Star. That ugly bastard. And well that Anabeth is sorted into Slytherin. I see that Hermione has a special dislike for her. So well my turn to sneer. I turn my face into a sneer. Aha Hermione does not tells me off meaning she hates Anabeth like I hate Hercules. Great Logic.

"Waters Nick"
"Slytherin". Again I sneer.

"Grace Jason"
"Slytherin" Well I sneer again.

"Mc Lean Piper"
"Slytherin" Well I sneer again. They seriously are something.

"Valdez Leo."
"Ravenclaw"Something different.
Ravenclaws clap politely.

"Calypso"
"Ravenclaw"
Again the repeat started. BORING

"Levesque Hazel"
"Hufflepuff"
Oh! Amazing . Waste of Space.

"Zhang Frank"
"Hufflepuff"
Well don't judge a Book by its cover.

Proffesor MC Gognall stood up again. "I do hope the Head Boy and Head Girl will be outmost helpful to the demigods and if the demigods have any problem than they can contact the Head Girl , Hermione Granger and the Head Boy DracO Malfoy." I and Hermione stood up.
The demigods spoke something like we do not need help from legacies. " Well allright." I sneered . "We also do not provide help to Stuck up arrogant brats like you. " The demigods' faces were livid. I and Hermione simply smirked.
Then Ginny stood up and spoke
"Sorry Beth and buddies." They nodded."You know Draco is really stupid. He misplaced the word beggers with brats." She sneered. "Great comeback Gin. And do not worry dear demigods we quite understand the shortage of clothes seeing it takes money to buy clothes which you dont own." spoke a smirking Hermione. Well I have great friends.Whole Hogwarts laughed. Even the assassinins snickered. Then Proffesor Mc Gognall stared sternly at us and we stopped sneering and sat staight. And looked apologetically at the assassinins who just waved there hands dismissively. Well I grinned.

After breakfast

Hermione's POV

Lord Omega told us that for a day ge and the team will attend the classes but invisible. No problem at that. I looked at the Schedule. Charms first. Well than here we go.
As we were all settled , proffesor Flitwick walked in. He spoke,
"Today we are gonna perform the complex Protean Charm. So who can tell me what it is." I raised my hand. "Yes, Ms. Granger." "The Protean Charm is a charm that allows several objects to change simultaneously through a common purpose." I spoke. "Very well Ms. Granger. 10 points to Gryffindor." spoke Proffesor Flitwick. Did I mention that Chase had also raised her hand , but as I was sitting in the front , Proffesor Flitwick could only see my hand. And that is why Chase was glaring at me but I also saw shock and envy in her eyes , dunno why ? Proffesor Flitwick demonstrated the charm.
"So, start practicing." ordered Proffesor Flitwick.
I performed the charm and was awarded 20 points.
Then I told Ginny and Draco about my dream . There eyes were wide. Draco spoke " You mean to say Lord Omega was Perseues Jackson. " Then they told me about their dreams. Something was weird. After class, as I was going to Potions class I saw Beth and Levesque . I tried to eavesdrop using extendable ears. I heard :-
Yes , Hazel I have designed perfect clothes to wear on the upcoming War Gala. And I will make sure to go with Lord Omega.” Spoke Chase
"But what if Lord Omega comes alone". Spoke Hazel.
I came out of my hiding place and Coughed."What do you want"she hissed.
"Stay away from Lord Omega you Bitch. The girl he will date whoever she is will be extremely lucky and she should also not be a slut .And he surely will not fall for an girl like you, Anabeth . Right. Stay away from him." I spoke coldly. Perseus Jackson fell for her in literal hell. But this bitch cheated on him. Huh.
Anabeth smirked and spoke
" Do you really think he will choose a legacy in place of a demigod. "
"We will see about it ." I coolly replied. And wiped the smirk of Beth's face.
Poor Anabeth . Does she know that Perseus Jackson is Lord Omega. She does not. But I do.

Extendable ears.