#The Breakup???

Time skip:-

2 Months Later

Draco and Star were finally together. Draco had forgotten all about his bethrotal to Astoria. But on a letter from his mother changed everything. Her telling him that she had already started preparations for the wedding. It broke him out of his daydreams. The daydreams of marrying Lady Star. All Gone. Now he had to break up with Star. No. No. No. It can't be happening. He can't break up with Star. I would not. It would break her and perhaps break him too.  And Star came in the evening to visit him. He looked at her, he would not break up like showing he still loved her. No it would slowly kill her. He would make her hate him. Yes it would only hurt her for a while. Then she'll start hating him. Cause she deserved better. He could manage. He took a deep breath,
"Look Star. I wanted to tell you that well I am marrying Astoria. "

Her eyes widened. I continued.
" And look you were good for stands and all. But in the end my wife will only be Astoria. You can be a mistress. Or something. Cause you know in the end you wouldn't be a good wife. You have no experience. "
She looked at him. Her eyes were brimmed with tears. She looked at him with a hateful gaze. She spoke,
"You will regret it Draco. You will." And Draco was already regretting it. And that ended his perfect relationship.

Hermione's POV
I was laying with Omega on the bed. He was talking about taking revenge from the gods. I shook my head and told him not to be too extreme. He told her that he wanted revenge at all costs.
"But Omega, you wouldn't hurt your own father will you? I don't think its fair." I spoke. He looked at me and spoke.
" Was it fair? Betraying me. "
"No,  Jack " I spoke softly.
"It wasn't fair. But still the earth can't survive without them."

And this little argument was soon over with him saying and promising that he wouldn't be that harsh.

2 days Later.

I walked over to Stephen and asked him where Omega was. He told me that he was at Planet Demios. I asked him to send me there which he did. Eager to resume his kiss with Hannah he sent me there. The sight was not so welcoming.
........
  ..........
.........
..........
He was torturing the Olympians. My eyes widened.
"Omega."  I shouted. I ran to him. And took him to a corner. My eyes brimming with tears.
"Don't do this Omega. Revenge will cost you something really close to you. You don't want that. Do you?" He glared at me and I cowered.
"They deserve it, love. " He whispered. 

"Omega, what kind-of person you are if you are torturing your own father. You should not do it. Please, Omega. " I pleaded. 

He snarled at me to go away. I kept on pleading. 

"Hermione, I do think the gods are more closer to you than I ever was. You know what. I do think you want it to be over. " he snarled.

I stared at him in shock as tears poured from my eyes. I quickly went away and breaking into sobs.

Percy's POV

I stared at the girl I loved. The girl I had sent away due to my lust for revenge. My beautiful Hermione. I had crushed my dreams of marrying her. I stared at the gods. And then gritted my teeth. I freed the gods and stood up and vanished. I decided to give her a little space. I visited her next day. I had been very angry last night at my stupid self.  No worries. I'm visiting Hermione today. I knocked on her door and stepped in to see her looking like a terrible mess. Puffy eyes, runny nose and tear stained cheek.
“ Hermione” I whispered.
“I am sorry, darling. My anger got the best of me. I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. ” I spoke.
She looked at me for a long time before shaking her head.
“ You deserve someone better. ” she spoke firmly. Give him a sad smile.
I kept on pleading for 5 minutes but she kept on shaking  her head. I could feel tears streaming down my face.
“I swear Hermione, even if we are together again I will never be the same person again.” I whispered.
“Farewell. ”

Hermione's POV
Seeing him vanish I broke into a fit if sobs. Not stopping. My heart breaking on seeing the hurt look on his face.

Hi readers
Amazing twist. Right. Stay reading and vote and comment to find out what will happen next. Will they get together again. Or will it be a cličhe story.
👋 bye. Take care among the pandemic.

Yours
D.Sh.