A Beautiful Relationship

Hermione's POV

It was the last day I would be getting a what you call private time with Omega. As we were laying on the grass talking about random things as he looked at me and spoke,

"Hermione. "

"Yeah" I replied looking at his serious face.

" Hermione, I miss you when I am not with you. When I am not with you, all I do is think about you. When I think about you I just want to be with you. When I am with you it's pike all of my dreams have come true. So, on this special day I want to say, will you grow old with me. The best is yet to be. Will you spend the rest of your life with me? "

And Hermione looked at him stunned.

"Yes, Omega I will be your girlfriend." Hermione spoke as if in a dream. I just couldn't find the right thing to say after this. It was all too much. They had been friends. And then the proposal had come. I saw him smile. As he came closer and pinned me to the grounds. I let out a gasp of shock. As his lips met mine. And we were having a really hot and steamy makeout session. And when I did reach back Hogwarts to tell Ginny and Draco. Ginny told me Draco was on a date with lady Star. I told Ginny everything. As Ginny looked at me specifically before muttering that she already knew about me and Omega.

"How? " I asked Ginny who looked at me.

"Lord Heros told me that." she replied.

"How far have you reached?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"We are friends. " Ginny said clapping her hands happily. She continued.

"Can you believe it that we mortals are friends with them when they have killed so many for trying to talk to them. I mean I am friends with him. You are dating Omega and Draco's on a date with lady Star. "

I nodded in approval muttering that it was really crazy.

Draco's POV

I got ready. As I picked up the unopened buds of roses. I knew there were many more beautiful flowers in the gardens but it was a tradition which each boy follows. I stepped out of my room. A carriage of flying white Arabian horses stood there. I could see it from the window. I knocked at her door as she stepped out looking gorgeous. She was in a short dress. Gosh. Looking at her I forgot all about my bethrotal to Astoria.

I stepped forward and kissed her hand graciously

I stepped forward and kissed her hand graciously. She smiled. I led her to the carriage. During the ride we talked about each other and then the topic reached the demigods. She expressed her hatred for them. She talked about their faults. She seemed to hate them. So there was nothing between her and Hercules. I smiled and talked.

As we reached the table which was set up like candlelight dinner. She smiled.

"You do wish to impress me don't you Draco. All the preparation. "

"Well, I would not let such a beautiful girl go. Now would I. " Draco replied shooting her a smirk.

"Even if the girl is lady Star?" She replied.

"Well, I am quite sure even lady Star showed a little interest in me. " I retorted.

I saw her cheeks turn a bit pink.

"You were a guide as far as I remember. And I remember quite well. " she spoke.

"Lady Star would not have agreed to go on a date with the guide if she didn't have some interest in him." I spoke.

She laughed. "You are clever."

The evening passed slowly. At last Draco leaned in planting a soft kiss on her lips. Her lips parted in surprise as she deepened the kiss. And Draco had to admit the evening was a success.

Ginny's POV

A slight drunk Draco had come to tell me and Hermione about his date. I had to admit. I should get a move on. As they agreed to play Truth and Dare. As usual everyone gulped Firewhisky down and Hermione rotated the bottle.

"Truth or Dare"Hermione asked.

"Dare." Ginny replied. Hermione smirked.

"I dare you to go and kiss Lord Heros and express your love for him. " she spoke and Draco smirked. My eyes widened as I got up. OK. I gulped Firewhisky down. And stumbled to his room and knocked on his door.

"Come in. " came the voice.

I stepped in and smashed my lips on his wrapping my arms around his neck. And when we broke apart. He looked at me. His face covered in shock.

"I am in ****** love with you. And I want you to ask me out tomorrow. K? " I asked and went away. And when I entered my room. I saw Hermione and Draco burst into fits of laughter. They started imitating me. And after 3 hours we fell asleep.

Luke's POV

I was really stressed about the war going on between planet Warlorn and planet Gallifrey. I sighed. I had already asked Omega about him and the mortal. They were dating. I could not believe it. I and Ginny were just friends. I was going through the paperwork when I heard a knock. I spoke,

"Come in. "

I heard the door open. Ginny stepped in. I knew she was drunk. Cause she she was not able to walk straight . She marched towards me her hands on her hips. She came close. Pulled my hood up and smashed her lips on me. After breaking apart she told me that she loved me??? And that she also wanted to be my girlfriend and wanted me to ask her out tomorrow. After speaking that she went away closing the door.

She might have thought she had made the point clear. But in reality she had only confused me.

Authors Note

Guys its me again. I have published a Tomione fan fiction. Go to my profile and check it out. I WILL NOT UPDATE IF I DONT GET AS MUCH READS AS THIS CHAPTER. KINDLY CHECK IT OUT PERMIONE LOVERS.

Yours

Dishasharma123