The Vacation

Photo above Omega dagger.

The team along with primordials and the father and mother of universe were sitting in a grand council on their thrones. The primordials had just suggested the idea of a vacation on planet earth at a school ? Why a school was the confusion Omega was facing . Them trying to hook him up with girls had lead to the death of those girls cause he hated girls. And the school of witches and wizards called Hogwarts. Why will the king of universe and his council go to that school. But the council had agreed at the same moment the idea was suggested . The reason the successors knew very well. It aas that Omega will find the love of his life there. So will Heroes and Star. But they were not gonna tell it to them. Phineas had forseen that they will fall in love with those three people at first sight. At last Omega agreed. Then Hemera said that she had chosen the guides. Omega said " Whatever you do Hemera you know we won't fall in love. " In reply Hemera just smirked and said " As you say Lord Omega, but I am not gonna fail this time."
"Dreams, Dreams" sang Omega , Heros and Star but they were a little worried cause Hemera had never been so sure before.

Time skip
(because Chronos always sleeps)

Meanwhile at Hogwarts
The Golden Trio was not so Golden nowadays . Ronald Weasley had left Hermione Granger to go after his Lav,Lav.
Harry Potter had became an arrogant prick. He had left Ginny Weasley for Romilda Vane but was still welcome in the Weasley household . Now Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley had become friends with Draco Malfoy as they thought he deserved a second chance after the war . Suddenly a letter dropped in front of Minerva McGognall . It had such an elegant seal. Minerva opened the letter and looked ready to faint . After a few minutes she spoke.    " Lord Omega and his team are coming here for a vacation."  Pin drop silence . No one moved a muscle. The idea of dining with the deadliest assassnin was funny and terrifying at the same time. No this could not happen everyone thought. They wanted a normal year. Then Minerva spoke again.
" They have already chose the guides . " Everyone crossed their fingers. May it not be them they were praying. " Hermione granger , Ginny Weasley and Draco Malfoy are the guides "  spoke Minerva . Their breathing stopped. Suddenly their was a knock on door. Everyone intook a sharp breath . No one moved. Then the gate was not  there. Just dust. " Make stronger doors" was the only comment they heard from Lord Stephen.  There stood the team in their scary assasinin clothes . Then Lord Omega spoke "I am Lord Omega, tell the guides
  to stand up. " They stood up as instructed by the lord. The voice was hundred times worse than Kronos' voice.
( This year you could wear anything)
Hermione granger

 ( This year you could wear anything)Hermione granger

Ginny weasley

Draco Malfoy

Draco Malfoy

Omega , Heroes and Star ' s breathing stopped

Omega , Heroes and Star ' s breathing stopped. Oh my ! Thought omega aka percy . She looks like an angel.
Heros a.k.a luke thought I want to grab and kiss her.
Star a.k.a Zoe thought how can anyone look so handsome.

P.S- When the font is in italics the team is talking in mind.

Now omega , heros and star it is baddie baddie to stare said stephen.
I mean allright we know you three want to grab and kiss them.
But you have to stop yourself
spoke silena.
I am not thinking like that . Spoke omega , heros and star at the same time .

Omega spoke " Introduction " to the guides.
" I..I am Hermione G..Granger"
" G...Ginny W....Weasley "
" D...D..Draco M..Malfoy "
The assassinins nodded and then Lord Omega moved his hand and a table appeared with chairs and they both were carved out of the finest diamond. He ( omega) pointed at the chair beside his and told Hermione to sit there.
Heroes pointed at the chair beside his and told Ginny to sit on it . Star pointed at the chai besides hers and told Draco to sit there. They did as they were told to .

The updates are a little slow.