The Arrival Of Demigods

Hermione's POV
As I made way in the Great Hall everyone stared at me weirdly. Allright I might have worn designer clothes in place of the usual clothes I wore. But I am a girl , right ? So I can wear such clothes and I know I will look good in them. I went and sat at my chair beside Lord Omega's . I just wish I do not blush on seeing him. Cause well I have fallen for him. Then Ginny arrived. She looked really pretty. Ginny came and whispered in my ears "For which boy has Hermione Granger dressed up like this." "No one in particular." I replied blankly. "Allright , I understand its not for Lord Omega ." I blushed right till the roots of my hair. "Well , thanks for giving me the answer." whispered Ginny. And she had a Slytherin trademark smirk on her face . Speak of the devil . Then came Draco and settled down on his chair and waved at me. Then swishing of clocks was heard and the assassins appeared but this time in different clothing other than the one in which they assassinate.

Omega and the male assassinins

Female assassinins

Then Proffesor MC Gognall stood up and looked at Lord Omega hesitately as if taking permission to speak

Then Proffesor MC Gognall stood up and looked at Lord Omega hesitately as if taking permission to speak. Lord Omega nodded his head in approval .
''A group of demigods are coming to Hogwarts as representatives of the gods." 'Oh my'! I thought 'What if that Chase comes with her friends. I doubt Lord Omega will let them live. Internal sigh! I looked towards Lord Omega and saw that his and all assassinins' fists were clenched . Lord Omega just nodded and started eating his food . I was worried. What if lord Omega still likes Chase . Of course he would not Hermione. Why will he ? I mean she got the chance to date such a perfect boy and she cheated on him and turned him into Omega. I started eating food with all this worry in my head. I mean how difficult it will be for him to face the past he wants to avoid if Chase and her buddies are coming.

Omega's POV
Great ! So my past is coming here again and what makes them think that I will not kill them on sight. Well , whatever. I looked at my right and saw Hermione deep in thoughts. Well she looked really cute when she concentrated , her eyebrows furrowed up and things. I know I swore never to love but I am not scared of Shadow , it is exactly vice versa.
So , I do not think that anyone has any problem if I have a crush on someone. She is mine and I will make sure of that. Cause did I mention that I am in love.