Again?

It's been a week since Tayler's birthday. Mellicia has been staying with Selena. Selena went to go pick up her clothes 2 days ago. Everyone has been trying to contact her. Kio and Nate a little bit more than the others. She refuses to talk to any of them. Including the parents. She posts still. Everyone has been asking where she is staying. They also ask where is the content with The Swpe House. Today is August 26th.

Mellicia's pov:
Me, Sofia, and Selena are in the room watching a movie.
Sofia: Ok, no more.
Me: No more what?
Selena: You know. Let's go to the beach. It's not like you met your father a week ago.
Me: Ok, I get it but really let's go to the beach.
We get dressed into our bathing suits. This is Sofia's bathing suit.

This is Selena's bathing suit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is Selena's bathing suit.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

This is mine.

We put on shorts and head out to my car

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We put on shorts and head out to my car. I go back inside to grab my keys and phone. I go back outside and see a car. I go towards Selena and Sofia. I unlock the car. I get in and so do the girls. I start the car and drive off. We blast music all the way there. We make it to the beach. We get out and I lock the car. We take off our shorts and put them where we will be in the water. We all leave our phones with our shorts. We go in the water, we play around. 2 hours later.
Sel: This was fun.
We get out of the water and go by our clothes.
Me: Yeah, it was.
Sofia: See, oh can you drop me off at a party?
Sel and me: No.
Sofia: I understand, Covid-19.
We put back on our shorts and grab our phones. We head back to the car. I unlock it and get in. We blast music back to the house. We get back to the house and get out of the car. I lock it and we go inside. We all take showers, we get dressed into a hoodie and shorts. I get a call from Kenny. (Kenny regular and you this.)