Birthday

It is August 17th that means Mellicia's birthday is very close. Right now she has a job. She gets to test people for Covid-19 and her coworker Emily is her bestfriend there. She has been getting along with everyone but sometimes they don't notice her. Which the fans seem to notice and post about. Mellicia doesn't at all like attention or hate. Which sometimes she does get. Yesterday, she went on Instagram to her dm's and someone said. "I can't belive you're hanging out with such problematic people. I thought you were better than this. If I were you I'd kill myself." So Mellicia responded like this "Learn how to spell "believe" right then come talk to me." Do you think everyone knows about her getting hate and aren't saying anything at all. Let's find out in this chapter.

Mellicia's pov:
I make my bed since Avani and everyone else are already asleep. I grab shorts and a sports bra. I change into that and lay down. I fall asleep instantly. I see a yellow light again. Hope there she is but she looks worried.
Hope: Listen, Mellicia.
Me: Ok.
Hope: Don't hang out with anyone on our birthday. Ok?
Me: Ok but why?
Hope: I can't tell you but I hope I'm doing the right thing so this thing can be prevented.
Me: What are you talking about?
Hope: I hope I can stop this. Goodbye Mellicia, I love you.
Me: I love you too but wha-.
I wake up and snooze my alarm. 7am, I grab clothes to shower. I go into the bathroom. I do my regular routine. I change into this.

I grab my black bag which looks like this

I grab the bag. It has everything I need for my job. I realize Avani isn't in bed. Weird, I throw my hair in a bun. Today should be fun. I open the door quietly because no one is up this early. I go downstairs to the kitchen and a grab water bottle. All of a sudden the lights switch on. I turn around and see everyone.
Larray: Hey whatcha doing?
Me: Leaving, wait why are you all up this early?
Thomas: We found out you leave early and come back around 11pm.
Me: Yeah for the past few days.
Mia: We always thought you just didn't come out of your room.
Avani: Yeah, you were always leaving in the morning and coming back at 11pm except last night, I waited for you at 11pm but you never showed.
Me: Yeah, I came back at 12am.
Tayler: So where are you going.
Me: Wait, you're telling me you just noticed this?
Everyone nods their heads. To think, I actually thought they cared about me.
Kio: What's wrong melly.
Me: Don't ever call me that again.
I grab my water and duffel bag. I leave the house grabbing my keys on the way out. Jose, let me keep the car until I go back home. I open the car door and put my bag in. I hop in and close the door. I start the car and drive off.