I don't know

I look at all of them then Kio. I know everything about him and maybe could know more. I don't know if I'm ready for a new relationship though. I did kiss him after all. My panic attack died down.
Me: Yes.
Kio comes and hugs me. I hug him back. He lifts me up and spins me. He sets me down and everyone hugs me and him. I know Thomas and everyone else are keeping 2 secrets now. First one is about Bobby. Second one is about them knowing I'm Thomas's cousin.
Avani: Could you take Anthony with you. I'm gonna take mel.
Kio: Yeah.
I leave to go with Avani. We get to her car. I put my stuff in and buckle up. I close the passenger door. Avani gets in and buckles up. She drives off to another parking lot like 30 minutes away from the beach.
Avani: Here.
She passes me and anxiety pen. I take it and do it. I do it 3 times. I give it back to her.
Me: How did you know.
Avani: I have anxiety and your nurse told me.
Me: About the loud noises thing. What's your anxiety about does it run in the family or?
Avani: No, no one knows. It's social anxiety.
Me: Oh, well before the shot, I had anxiety when it came to making choices or decisions.
Avani: Decision-making anxiety.
Me: Yeah.
Avani: So how was that. Making the decision to say yes or no.
Me: No I was fine for some reason till they did the confetti cannon and Bryant was recording.
Avani: Did you feel like you had to say yes?
Me: Well, let me tell you what happened when you guys left.
I tell her about the kiss and makeout.
Avani: So what's the one thing he doesn't know about you.
Me: I guess I'll tell you. I'm Thomas's cousin.
I know she knows but I'm not going to tell her about my twin.
Avani: Oh.
Me: What?
Avani: Nothing, you two just looked alike.
Me: Don't tell anyone.
Avani: I won't. So did you feel like you had to say yes.
Me: No, I actually want to see where me and his relationship goes.
Avani: I want to show you where we've been going.
Me: Ok.
She starts to drive to this dance studio. I remember the way because one time I drove past it. She pulls into a parking lot. She parks and gets out. I get out as well.
Me: Is everyone here?
Avani: Yeah.
I grab my short and throw them on. I grab my phone as well them close the door. We go inside and I see a choreographer and all of them.
Avani: Hey.
Thomas: Hi Avani and mel.
He turns back around.
Thomas: Mel what are you doing here.
Me: Oh, I can leave.
Sel: No. They just didn't know if you wanted to dance. I told them yeah she would be up for it but Thomas didn't think so.
Me: Oh, you guys are dancing? What kind of dance?
Sel: Bachata.
Me: Oh.
I used to dance with my pop like this. Since Mexico, you don't do ballet but sometimes hip hop.
Thomas: Yeah, did you want to dance with us.
Me: Uh.
Sel: Come on mel, you need practice.
Me: Fine.
Avani: Ok you're dancing with Kio.
Me: Ok.
I do need practice since Julliard.
They leave back to the choreographer and sel stays with me.
Sel: Clothes in the back I'll help.
We go to the back and I go in the room with sel.
Sel: You sure? You do need practice and Julliard will see on YouTube since they think you can't dance anymore.
Me: Yeah, I'm ready.
Sel: Ok, get dressed and see you out there.
She leaves and I get dressed. (The outfit will be in the video of her and Kio dancing.) I go out and we learn the dance. Now Bryant wants to record.

They post this for everyone's channel.

3rd person pov:
Everyone heads home and to bed. Mel stays up till 3am thinking. She wants to check in on her family so she calls them. They say everything is fine and don't worry about it.

A/N WHAT IS SHE PLANNING. FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER ALSO GO SUBSCRIBE TO ISAIAH CORTEZ FOR THESE AMAZING DANCE VIDEOS. BYE.