Yay.

It's been 2 days since. I haven't really communicated with anyone. I haven't gone out of my room not even to eat. I just post old pictures for Insta and drafts for Tiktok. I post happy tweets for my influential Twitter and sad ones for my depressing Twitter. I post old videos or pics on Snap. I decide today I should shower and get out of my room. I go to my shower and right before I do. I get a text, I check and it's from Kio. (You bold and Kio regular)

Text messages.

Hey, do you wanna come over today?🤔

Uh, why?

Just wanna see you.

Mmm, after I shower I guess I'll come over.

You're being weird.

I'm being weird? Uh ok who was this literally 5 seconds ago. "Just wanna see you" Ok Buddy. I'm the weird one.

Lol, ok see you soon.

See ya in 20.❤

Don't ever call me Buddy again.❤

End of Text messages.

I hop in the shower and it's hot. I just want to fill something without hurting myself. So the water can just burn me. I get out and get dressed. I get dressed into a nike hoodie and gray sweats. O put on nike shoes. I start to cry about Missy again. I throw my hair in a bun with a few loose strands by my ears. I get a text from Kio just to tell him when I was there. I grab my keys and finally left my room.
Ash: You should eat.
Mom: Let her be, if she wants food she can get some.
I give her a smile before leaving the house. I don't plan on eating today. Just to hangout with my boyfriend and friends. I go to my car and put on music. I drive to a parking lot. I just keep hearing songs that make me want to cry. I let the tears come from my eyes. I cry for a good 20 minutes. I dry my face and continue my drive to the house. I pull into my regular parking. I text Kio saying I'm here. I wait a few minutes making sure I look "happy". My eyes are a little puffy but they look fine. I mean I can act "happy" for a couple hours, right? I get out of my car locking it. I go to the door and check if it's locked. Yep, this reminds me of Frozen. "For the first time in forever". I knock on the door. The door is immediately opened by Nate with Bryant behind him with a camera. I realize he's recording me.
Nate: Hey.
Me: Hi?
I wave at Bryant. He waves back.
Nate: Come in.
We side hug each other. I side hug Bryant as well.
Me: So whatcha filming?
Nate: Uh a montage.
Me: Oh ok don't let me bother you.
Nate: Actually, I think we were going to have a meeting.
Me: I can come back.
Nate: You're obviously apart of the meeting.
He puts his arm around me. We go to the office room. Bryant is still recording us.
Nate: Don't mind him.
I open the door and everyone is there. Ok this is starting to be a little weird now.
Me: What did you all do?
He takes his arm off around me.
Nate: We did not do nothing.
He puts his hand to his mouth.
Kio: Yeah, be more suspicious.
Kio rolls his eyes. I'm kinda scared.
Alex: Before anything else happens, here.
He hand me a stuffed animal that looks like Missy. It has a necklace on it saying R.I.P. He smiles at me.
Me: Vete a la mierda, (Fuck you.) what did you do?
Nailea laughs.
Thomas: Ok we did something.
I look around and see they're all here. I look at Thomas telling him to continue.
Charly: So before any of us say anything. Come in!
A lady comes in with a black pomeranian. A puppy. Immediately my head goes to Missy. The lady hands the puppy to me. I put my phone on the table along with the stuffed animal and hold her.
Me: Whose puppy?
They all look at each other.
Everyone: Yours.
I look at them like "What?". Not a happy omg I can't believe you did this. A why did you do this, type of look.
Bryce: Bad idea, told you.
Me: I appreciate the thought. But...
Everyone: Missy.
Avani: That's the thing, we planned this way before. When you started getting suspicious.
Me: Of what you all were planning?
Everyone: Yeah.
Me: I-. I don't know what to say.
I hand the puppy to the lady. I grab my phone bringing the stuffed animal and go to the farthest restroom from there. I open the door and close it going in. I start thinking. The puppy can't be so bad. Besides, Missy would want me to save the puppy. I let a few tears drop thinking of her.
Me: Ugh.
I wipe my tears and tilt my head back. I close my eyes. I open my eyes and look at myself in the mirror. I look like I'm fine. I put my phone in my hoodie pocket. I hug the stuffed animal. I hold it in my left hand leaving the restroom. I walk back to the office. Everyone is still there.
Me: Alex, I literally hate you.
Alex: Well like in every vlog bit. I have to do something mean then nice.
The lady hands me the puppy again. I put the stuffed animal in my pocket. I hold the puppy.
Everyone: So?
Me: Fine.
They all smile.
Lady: What are you going to name her?
The lady does have a mask on.
Me: Nala.
Lady: She has all her shots. She is 8 weeks old.
Me: Today is?
Lady: November 12th.
Me: Her birthday is September 17th.
She nods her head.
Me: Thank you.
Lady: No problem. Everyone have a nice day.
She leaves. I hold the puppy in my arm. Everyone smiles at me.
Me: So what are we doing today?
Kio: Actually today is movie day.
We all head to the movie room. I sit on the seat with Nala. Mochi comes and sniffs her. All the other dogs do too. Juice licks her.
Jaden: Looks like Juice likes her.
Juice is only a couple months older than her. We watch a movie but I don't really pay attention. I just look at Nala and watch her sleep. The movie ends and I decide I'm going to spend the night. I ended up falling asleep in the movie theater room.

House pov:
As the movie ended Mellicia fell asleep.
Mia: Aww.
Everyone looks at what she is looking at. They all look at her with an awe look. Kio picks her up.
Avani: Anthony you're sleeping with me.
Thomas: Do you think she'll move back in?
Avani: I don't know, I hope she does.
Markelle and Azra: Me too.
They look at each other with a smile.
Aisha: I hope she does.
Nate: Me too. I need my sister back. I might steal her tomorrow.
Kio: Remember how she gave us a second chance because we lied to her?
They all nod their heads.
Kio: Well we still are lying to her. Thomas is her cousin and she thinks we don't know. What if she finds out?
Thomas: She won't. When she tell you she tells you.
Kio holds Mel and Nala on top of Mel. He takes them to his room along with Mochi. He sets her down. Nala snuggles into Mel. Kio cuddles her. Mochi lays at the end of the bed.
This is what Nala looks like.

A/N HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

A/N HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. STARTING AFTER THIS SATURDAY. I WILL ONLY POST ON SATURDAYS. SO AFTER THIS WEEKEND BE READY FOR SOME JUICY CHAPTERS.