Oh.

It September 17th 2020. Mellicia has kept in touch with everyone and she was let go from her job and will soon be working for Amazon. She going to be working with Selena. She and her are going to be working at the night time. She's gotten to know everyone well. Thomas wants her to move back in. Thomas knows about Ashton but nothing about mel's mom.

Mellicia's pov:
Me and sel have been talking. She thinks I should move back in. Since she will have me all in college.
Me: Are you sure, I could just tell him no. I mean he is my cousin.
Sel: Go.
I put my suitcase and backpack in my trunk.
Me: Hey, Jose I could always return the car.
Jose: Keep it a birthday present.
I roll my eyes.
Jose: You know you love me.
He hugs me. I hug him back.
Fia: Ok get a room you two.
Jose and me: Eww.
We let go. We all laugh.
Jose: I know you want us to get together but gross. Not like that mel.
Me: I understand. Fia, I see him as another brother. Just like I see you as my sister.
Fia: I know, I just wanted to hug you.
She hugs me and I hug her back.
Me: You guys know, I'm going to be picking up sel for work.
Tia: Yeah but I'm old and won't be up around that time.
Sel: She is picking me up at 11pm and dropping me off at 7am. We get off at 4:50am but it's a hella drive.
Me: Yeah, maybe I'll see you going off to work.
I hug my Tia and she hugs me back.
Tia: We will pray for your mom.
Me: Ok, bye.
We take a picture. I put my phone in my back pocket. I get in my car and drive away. 15 minutes later. I get to the house. They don't know I'm moving back in but they know I'm coming. I put the code in and the gate opens. I see Charli and Dixie waiting with Addison. They see me and smile. I park where I normally park and get out. They hug me. I see a car that I don't recognize.
Me: Hi, whose car.
Addi: Oh, Kio's new "friend".
Me: Wdym?
Charli: He is trying to make you jealous.
Dixie: Yeah.
Me: Oh.
They let go of me.
Dixie: You ok.
Me: I am but he should know. I don't feel that way.
Avani comes out.
Avani: WIFEY.
She runs and jumps in my arms. I catch her.
Me: I seen you 2 days ago.
Avani: I know but still to long.
She gets down.
Me: Let's go inside.
Charli holds my right hand and Dixie take my other. Addison jumps on Dixie's back. Avani jumps on mine. We walk inside and go to the kitchen. I see a girl with blonde hair. She is sitting at the table. She turns around to me and the girls. Omg, no way. She smiles at me.
Liz: Long time, Mellicia.
Me: Hi, Liz.
Charli let's go of my hand. So does Dixie but Avani stays on my back.
Charli: You know her.
Liz: Yeah, we go way back. We were 16 when we met.
Me: I think I'm going to go.
Avani: What, you just got here.
Kio: Yeah, mel.
Liz: Mel?
Me: Sorry, I'll see you guys later.
Avani gets down and I get out of the kitchen. I scratch my head. I look back and see Kio. I head outside to my car.
Kio: What's wrong. Is someone jealous?
Me: Kio, it's not like that.
Kio: How come you don't like Liz then?
Me: I have to go.
I open my car door but Kio shuts it.
Kio: I'm not letting you leave.
Me: Fine.
I walk to the gate. It opens and I walk down the street. I call an uber. It picks me up. They take me back to Selena's house. I go inside and hear them in the kitchen.
Sel: Mel?
Me: Hey, I'm back.
Fia: You were gone for like 20 minutes.
Me: Yeah, Liz is there.
Sel: Liz, the one you told me about. 16.
Me: Yeah.
She hugs me. I hug her back. We let go.
Fia: Movie.
They put on Avengers Endgame. I make popcorn. I go back to the livingroom. We eat and watch the movie. The movie finishes, I get a text from Avani.(Whenever you get a text you will always be this. The other person will always be regular.

Text messages.

Please come back. Liz is lowkey bothering me.

I guess, I'll be there in 20.

Thank you.

End of text messages.

Sel: What did you agree to.
Me: Liz is bothering Avani. She asked me to come back so I said sure.
Sel: I'll drive you but if I see her. I'm going to have words with her.
Fia: Me too.
Me: Actually, I have a plan.
I explain the plan to them and they agree.
Me: Forgiveness is good but revenge is better.
We laugh. We hop in the car and drive to the house. I tell sel the code and she puts it in. She parks next to my car. We get out and she locks her car. We head inside.
Fia: This is gonna be fun.
Me: Go hide in Avani's room.
She runs upstairs. Me and sel head to the livingroom.
Me: Hey, I'm back.
Liz: Whose that?
Me: Oh, this is my best friend.
Sel: Yeah, mel told me everything about you.
Her face goes scared. I put my arm around her.
Avani: Yay.
She hugs me. She let's go and goes back to the couch.
Thomas: Who texted you?
Avani: I did.
Thomas: Make sense.
Kovor: I was about to text her too.
Me: So, I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
Sel: I just seen fia go use it.
Thomas: She's here too.
Me: Yeah.
Avani: You could use mine.
Liz: Yeah, I need to use the restroom too.
Me: I'll take you.
Me and her head upstairs to Avani's room. I open the door and she goes in. I go in after her and close the door.
Liz: Ok, she knows everything about me.
Me: Yeah, why are you here.
Liz: I hit Kio up he is friends with my guy best friend.
Me: Oh so why should I not tell them everything.
Sel: They won't believe you. I just made friends with all of them and posted it.
Me: Ok you're right they won't believe me. What's your plan.
Liz: See, I'm right. I might as well tell you the plan. No one will believe you anyways.
Me: Yep.
Liz: You think I actually like any of them. Chase Hudson, yeah I like him. Just might make him cheat on Charli. So the plan is what I did to you. Suck clout out of them and use Kio. Reck the whole Mio thing. Spread some rumors about me and him dating then dump him. Then say he dumped me then become friends with Thomas after. I bet he will use me in vlogs.
Me: So you're gonna suck clout out of all of them. You're gonna make Chase cheat on Charli. Wow, you got real bad.
Liz: I could just do what I did to you. Be besties then just cut you off.
Me: Yeah, I caught onto your plan when we were friends. You literally tried to kiss me.
Liz: Yeah I was trying to make you cheat on your current boyfriend at the time. I even had someone recording us.
Me: Wanna know something real funny.
Liz: What wanna be friends again?
Me: No, I understood you were using Kio. But I didn't know you were gonna use everyone and be a homewrecker. So I came up with a plan. You see, fia come out.
Liz: What?
Fia comes out recording.
Fia: Hi.
Me: You see I knew if I brought someone who knew everything. You'd need to talk to me alone. So I put together a plan. You see fia here has been recording the whole entire time. She got you admitting everything. Crazy, right. It's really funny.
Liz: What do you want.
Me: Leave my friends alone. Say whatever you want to them but cut off all ends.
Liz: Or what?
Fia: I post the video.
Liz: Fine.
We all leave the room and head downstairs.