Really?

It has been 2 days and I've met James. I've really gotten along with everyone. I think I may have actually liked hanging out with them. We went to the triller compound. I met Tayler, Charly, Kelianne, Chase Kelianne's boyfriend, Nate, Olivia, Markelle, Aisha Nate's girlfriend, and Azra plus Blake Azra's crush I think. I have 4 more days here then I leave to go back home. Kio and me haven't really talked he has been " Avoiding " me but they say he is just like that. I'm currently scrolling through Tiktok. I get an Instagram notification. I check and it is on Tiktokroom. They put a photo of me wearing that hoodie I wore when I went to dinner with Selena. Apparently it is Kio's and they put a picture of him as well wearing the hoodie. I just don't respond cause if it isn't anything what's the point of responding. I decided to do a Tiktok for my first post. I start to learn Say so, it took me 15 minutes to learn. I post it and put my phone on the charger. Hopefully my fans will find me. I go downstairs since I've been in my room since I woke up. Which was at 7am and it is now 10am. I go into the livingroom and right now I'm wearing biker shorts and my hoodie. I sit on the couch everyone is in the kitchen but I don't want to be a bother. I just sit on the couch and I see Mochi coming with Buddy and Juice. They jump on the couch, Mochi lays in my lap. Buddy puts his head on my right thigh. Juice put his head on my left thigh. The time I spent here the most of my time is with the puppies and the cats. The pups soon fall asleep just like that. I sit there and my legs are asleep. Calvin, Patty, Nick, Ryland, Angel, Cynthia, Quinton, Griffen who you don't really get along with, Michael, Blake, Amelie, and Jake Mia's brother all went back to their home town to visit family. So it is only Me, Kovor, Alex, Chase, Charli, Dixie, Noah, Thomas, Mia, Avani, Anthony, Addison, Bryce, Jack, Sieanna, Larray, Brady, Bryant, Nailea, Nessa, Josh, Mads, Jaden, and Kio who are still in the house. I only have the people in the house still and James phone number. I added them yesterday.
Avani: So who is going to tell Amelie mel won't be here when she comes back.
Everyone: Not it.
Kio: You should tell her your her best friend.
Thomas: How come you aren't talking to mel anymore when she first came you and her were talking and now you've gone ghost mode.
Kio: I just wanted to test her.
Mia: Test her?
Kio: Yeah to see if she was just here for the clout.
Charli: Why would she be here for the clout when she is bigger than us.
Kio: You see I didn't know that so I tested her.
Dixie: Do you think she ever heard of us before this?
Noah: She said something about Still Softish.
Kovor: Yeah but Thomas told her that so if he didn't tell her that she probably wouldn't even know of us.
Mads: Yeah do you think she gets along with us?
Jaden: Of course.
I decide that I shouldn't hear this. Even if they are talking about me. I don't like what Kio said about testing me.
Thomas: Kio if you didn't know who she was, what would your results be?
Kio: Uh well from what I've seen is that she may like our pets way more than us.
Everyone snickers at that.
Kio: My test results are in conclusive.
Mia: Why is that?
Kio: She has secrets that may lead to clout chaser or something else.
Bryce: You can't really talk about her like that if you haven't talked to her.
Kio: Thomas do you know anything about her, I mean why after all this time would she decide to see you now cause you blew up or something.
I get up and I quietly put Mochi back with the other pups and head upstairs. I go into Mia and Thomas's room where the cats are. I play with them for a few minutes. I head back downstairs to the kitchen this time. Everyone looks at me while I'm grabbing a water bottle from the fridge.
Me: Hey.
Thomas: Were you upstairs learning Say so?
Me: Well yes and no it took me 15 minutes to learn Say so but I just took a shower and laid in bed. I didn't think you all were up.
Avani: Yeah we are, you ok?
Me: Yeah why?
Addison: You seem different like more something.
Sadder? Well yeah how'd you feel if you heard what I heard just now.
Me: Happier?
Mads: Yeah we will go with that.
Nessa: Sure.
Me: Well I'm gonna go back to my room, I don't really feel good.
Mia: Oh well we were talking about going to the store.
Me: All of you?
Alex: Yeah we were going to ask you but you're not feeling well.
Me: Yeah and I have to babysit for Selena in 30 minutes.
I smile and they smile back. I go upstairs to the guest room. I look at my phone and see I got a notifications from Tiktok. I have 50 million people following me now. I do the Renegade and put the caption as Thank you for 50 million followers with a red heart. I put my phone down and I head to the closet to find clothes. I change into this.