SPECIAL CHAPTER:

CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
"Be our angel.."

I AM smiling while looking at my Papa and Dad. They are happy that's all matters. Huminga ako ng malalim at ininom ang juice na nasa harapan ko. I am 20 years old and yet I am still here living with my Papa and Dad. I don't know it's just that when it comes to them, I am really independent maybe because they spoiled me with their love, attention, and time.

"Kuya, are you okay with your classmates na ba?" I look at happy, my sister.

"Yes baby, we are okay." Of course I won't tell her that my classmates and I are not okay, I won't let her be affected with the things she encounter.

"Are you sure po?" Tumango naman ako at hinalikan ang noo neto."Papa and Dad are indeed happy, are you happy too kuya?"

I stare again. Papa is now leaning on Dad's shoulder while Dad is tapping and caressing his shoulder. I sigh and smile at the scene I saw. Seeing them happy and in love even though how many years passed— enough to make me happy as well.

"Of course baby." I softly said to her.

"My classmates are teasing me, they said that this family is not normal because I have two Dad." Sumimangot ito at halatang naiiyak na. Huminga ako ng malalim.

That's my problem with my classmates before when I was in Elementary and Highschool, they didn't stop teasing me and bullying me with the family I have. They said it's confusing. I have a mom why not my dad didn't chose my mom.

"Happy, baby, you can't stop them from teasing you if ever it happens again tell kuya okay? Don't involve yourself to a fight okay my baby?" She look at me with pout. I chuckle and I was about to hug her when Papa and Dad sit beside us.

"Did you know the reason why I stayed and fight for what we have?" Papa said while looking at the both of us. Pinaupo ko naman si Happy sa lap ko.

"What is it, Papa?" Happy said and she is excited. Ngumiti si Papa.

Hindi sa pagmamayabang pero si Papa kahit na nasa katandaan na di mo pa din makikitaan na matanda na, gwapo pa din ito at talagang alagang-alaga sa sarili.

"Because I love Jungkook. Your dad, I love him. The reason why I stayed no matter how painful it was— it's because I love him. I can do anything, kaya kong wag isipin ang hirap, ang sakit basta't magkasama kaming dalawa kinakaya ko at kakayanin ko.." I bite my lips because I really felt Papa's love to my Dad.

Ito ang bagay na kailanman di maiintindihan ng mga tao kung bakit ganito ako kung makaprotekta sa pamilya ko, kahit ano pa ang paliwanag mo kapag mali sa paningin nila mali ka talaga. They stayed because of love.

Pamilya kami at kung tatanungin ako ulit kung bakit di pinili ni Dad si Mom, because Dad loves Papa and no matter how we try to fix it— it won't break.

DECEMBER 24 midnight, we ready everything we need. Nandito na sina Lolo at Lola. They are here because Dad and Papa want us to celebrate together with the family. Maingay ang bahay at nakakatuwa dahil nakikita ko kung gaano kakompleto ang pasko ko.

"Hijo, napakalaki mo na pasensya ka na't di namin nasubaybayan ang paglaki mo alam mo namang kailangan naming manirahan sa ibang bansa dahil advance doon ang mga gamot." Ngumiti ako kay Lola na ngayon ay hawak ang kamay ko.