BOOKS COMPLAINS AND QUESTIONS:

I've been get a lot of questions and complain about this story, the most common questions and complain I got:

"Do you have any english version of this story?"

"It's annoying to read two languages."

"Please do write English version of this, I wanna read it."

I've been informing everyone that I already wrote English version of this, I am so tired informing everyone but you also failed to backread to the comments where I commented and replied that check my profile because there's English version of it.

I get it that everyone wants to read this story which I am grateful that you are all willling, however please be more kind when asking because I already told you all enough that I wrote English version. I am so thankful that some readers messaged me with kindness, I do take criticism as long as it is constructive but if you will insult me— I will never accept it.

I will edit the Tagalog version of WHAT'S WRONG WITH SECRETARY KIM because I re(a)d and noticed some grammatical errors and typos, please bare with the typos as of today because I am trying my best for this.

Check my profile to see the English version of this, this is TagLish version so if you are not comfortable then check the english version.

Thank you so much for supporting my stories! Please check some of my stories too! Salamat at mabuhay!