Evidence

◾It is confirmed that since Sakura's childhood, she has always had feelings for Sasuke

◾Sakura's setting goal was to be with Sasuke during their introduction.

◾Revealed in Part I of the series, Sakura was shown to have feelings for Sasuke.
                   - These feelings are hinted to becoming love after he taught her the meaning of loneliness and showed her his own imperfections along with his true driven nature, instead of liking him for his looks and cool attitude.

◾It was confirmed in Part I of the series that Sakura wanted Sasuke's acknowledgement.
                   - It is hinted she achieved this through her energetic and genuine caring for him, her surprising intelligence, and emotional (and physical) strength towards their team.

◾Sasuke has called Sakura "annoying" three times, each time showing different emotions.

◾Sakura has hugged Sasuke numerous times

◾Sasuke has saved Sakura numerous times and vice versa.

◾Sasuke revealed that he considers Sakura as someone precious/dear to him.

◾Sakura stated that without Sasuke, she would feel alone.

◾Sakura has confessed to Sasuke twice.
           - Sakura confessed to Sasuke before he left the village.
           - Sakura re-confessed her feelings to Sasuke before the last battle between him and Naruto.

◾Sasuke has thanked Sakura three times.
          - Sasuke stands behind her back and gives her a soft "thank you" before leaving the village.
          - Sasuke thanks both Sakura and Obito when they saved him.
          - Before leaving on a journey, Sasuke promises that he will see her again as he poked her forehead, the same affectionate gesture that he shared with his brother. This same gesture is eventually used by both Sakura and Sasuke to Sarada in a family-like tradition.

◾During the two and a half time skip period, Sakura was noted to frequently gather information about finding Sasuke.

◾During Part I and Part II, whenever Sasuke was mentioned, Sakura would defend or act in some sort that references towards him. In Gaiden this is shown again, now following in vice versa with both Sasuke and Sakura defending/acting in accordance with each other.

◾During each Team 7 reunion, Sasuke and Sakura would always be the first to acknowledge each other.

◾Though not as shown as with Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura had complemented their skills and worked together quite well through the Fourth Shinobi World War and Boruto: Naruto Next Generations.

◾Sakura is one of the few people Sasuke has genuinely apologized to.

◾In the novel Shikamaru Hiden, Sakura states that she is with Sasuke, implying they are a couple.

◾In the novel Akatsuki Hiden, Sakura Haruno's character introduction "who, no matter how many times he coldly pushed her away, loved him earnestly, trying to give Sasuke's freezing heart the spring sunlight."

◾Sakura is the reason why Sasuke decides to return to Konoha following his journey of redemption.

◾It is revealed in the final chapter that Sasuke and Sakura are married and have a daughter named.

◾As a now-married couple, Sakura refers to Sasuke as "anata" (アナタ, meaning darling) and often as her husband (旦那様, Dan'nasama), whereas Sasuke often refers to Sakura as Tsuma (妻, which means wife but with a little adoration).

◾Shown numerous times and always being heavily noted, confirmed in Gaiden, despite the family's distance, Sasuke and Sakura have been stated to be both emotionally and mentally connected with each other as well to their daughter, signifying their bond and great importance to each other.

◾Although she misses Sasuke and wishes for him to be home more often, Sakura remains supportive of his duties, tries to help in what she can, and is very loyal to him. Likewise, Sasuke feels guilty for these actions but also does everything he can through his missions in order to protect the village and mostly his family.

◾The Boruto: Naruto the Movie novel strongly implies that Sasuke and Sakura have a very intimate relationship.
              - It is hinted that Sasuke acts stoic around Sakura in public, but in privacy, he shows her a more gentle and loving side, which is supported in Naruto Gaiden and the Boruto novelization. 

This is taken from https://narutocouple.fandom.com/wiki/SasuSaku and apart from a few grammatical and spelling errors, nothing is changed.