I'm finally back!

Date: 09/03/2020 [Yoongi's Birthday]

'you know how you are sleeping and dreaming and in that dream, you are dreaming that you're sleeping? Yeah. I feel like that every day since the starting of this month.'

Anyways how are yall doing? I hope good and I'm feeling fucking fantastic, like no kidding I feel so happy that I feel like studying. Weird right?

I'm so sorry for the long hiatus like seriously I feel so sad for keeping all of you on wait for such a long time. And it's been such a long time that I don't even know what to talk about.

Anyways, I thought that I should share some good news with y'all. Noo- keep your mind on check, I simply just passed my 9th grade like today were my results and I scored a whopping 86% and in maths, I got 76 out of 80. And if this isn't something to be happy about then I don't know what is.

Now your dearest author is in 10th grade everyone! Anyways, let's talk about whats going on in my single life. yes, I'm so single that on valentines day I bought chocolates and stood in front of the mirror. Yeah, I'm single as fuck but what can I do about it? 

Besides I'm a single and independent wom-  girl who has no space for a boyfriend in my life since my 2D boyfriends along with my 7 soulmates are doing fine.

Never mind my single ass ranting, so, what am going to do about my books. pretty sure most of them are on hiatus and I'm planning to write 'Pink Hokage' and I also came up with a few one-shots for this book. Don't know if you'll like them or know but stay tuned.

I'm also writing a new book for our dearest Queen, Sakura Haruno. But that'll be a secret, at least for now.

I was going to write as soon as I finished my exams but I was busy partying along with my friends, cleaning my old books and no I did not burn a single book, how could you think of me like that?

So, I'm finally back and I'm going to start writing and updating my books as I'm lagging behind a lot, my school reopens on 16th March while my tuitions start on 12th so I'm going to be but busy this month but don't worry I'll work extra hard for my family and you all readers.

Anyway, I was also thinking about doing a Q/A with you all. So please comment down your questions cause I'm that desperate for talking with yall since I'm anti-social version emo of Sasuke but the smarter, nicer and lazier version of him.

I'm also busy saving BTS memes and streaming their songs 20/7 and the 4-hour gap is for snack breaks. yeah, so ill see you soon?

Thank you!