my opinions😔✋

- Kishimoto should've let Sasuke feel regret for treating sakura like shit

- "Sarada is Karin's daughter because they both wear glasses!" // I might as well start calling my teacher who wears glasses my mom if that's how science and logic works for you.

- Sakura should've contained her feelings for him, even a little bit because all it was shown was she loved Sasuke.

- they should give us a movie for sasusaku just like they did for Naruhina. Petition for a sasusaku movie!

- If people don't go into depths of their relationship like is SS shippers do, then their relationship seems too superficial.

- I wanna see more SasuSaku moments!

- Idgaf about Boruto and all that, but the only reason I watched it is because I wanted a SSS moments

- Want Sakura to have a child who looks like her,, imagine the cute baby😗✌

- why didn't we get to see Sasuke blush in anime as they did in the manga?

- They robbed us of Sasuke blushing due to sakura😭😭😭

- More SS moments!

- Sarada is downright stupid to ask Sasuke if he had Sharingan or not, my man is a full-blooded Uchiha who's renowned over the world he obviously has a Sharingan??

- She is also stupid to believe that Sakura isn't her mother, bitch you literally got her strength and you wondering who your mother is?

- I also hate the fact that Sarada got her strength due to genetics?? I mean look at how hard Sakura worked and then there are her punching things as if nothing,, don't get me started Boruto with the Rasengan!

- Sarada calling Sasuke annoying is downright funny, karma mocking Sasuke😈😈

- DID I MENTION THAT I WANT MORE SASUSAKU MOMENTS?!?

these are my opinions just like stated above in the chapter title, no need to say you don't agree with what I've written because you don't have to agree, those opinions are mine. Go fuck your imaginary waifu which you'll never get because she way out of your league.