Oneshot [19]

♥ Confession and Confusion  ♥

[This one-shot is about the alternate universe we saw in the movie six 'The Road to Ninja']

Just another day went by in the village. The daughter of the deceased fourth Hokage walked in the streets softly grunting when people greeted her.

"My princess~!"

Sakura turned around when she heard the familiar voice of her teammate, Charasuke Uchiha. "Charasuke," Sakura uttered the name of her fellow teammate, "What do you want?"

Charasuke then took out a rose and held it in front of Sakura, "Dear, this rose is for you. Because this rose reminds me of your beauty when you bloom."

Sakura took the rose in her hand and then crushed it without pricking herself, "But this thrones will remind you of the consequence of messing with me."

Charasuke paled, however, he brushed off his bangs while posing like Tamaki Suoh, "It's alright princess, no need to be shy!"

The pinkette continued ignoring him while Charasuke followed her like a lost puppy while saying various pick-up lines. Today was supposed to be the day of celebration for passing the jounin exams so everyone from Konoha 12 was going to celebrate at a restaurant.

"Sa-Sakura-chan," Ino, the shy blonde, blushed as she spoke to one of her good friends.

"Ino." Sakura smiled which dropped a little when she saw the indigo haired girl beside her, "Hinata."

"Sakura." Hinata gritted her teeth in irritation but still managed to fake out a smile.

"YO!" Tenten called out only to slip and fall down, "I'm alright!"

Neji gulped seeing Tenten fall down as blood spilt out from his nose, "H-hot!"

"Can we all continue this stupid thing already??" Menma sighed, already annoyed with everything.

"Yes, Menma-Kun. Anything for you!" Hinata replied while clinging onto the black-haired boy. [Menma dyed his hair black.]

"Let's play truth or dare!!" Kiba suggested shifting Akamaru away from him.

Soon enough every single one sat down on the table and started drinking while they did silly things.

"Sakura, truth or dare?" Shino asked slightly narrowing eyes as he looked swatted a mosquito away. Sakura gulped down some sake, "Truth." She said as she looked at everyone especially Hinata's disappointed face.

"Are you guys dating?" Kiba asked, motioning to her and Charasuke who was sitting beside her refusing to leave her side ever since the day started.

"No."

"Do we really look like a couple~?" Charasuke swooned in delight, blatantly ignore Sakura's 'no.'

"Aw, but Sakura-chan-" Charasuke whined slightly clinging onto the pinkette's arm tightly without letting go.

The game of truth or dare continued for a long time, and all went home drunk with flushed faces. Everyone was drunk beyond cure except Sakura who was good at drinking.

Then she noticed Charasuke face flat on the table and moved him slowly only to feel him wrap his arms around her, "Saku-babe, whi dwn't youuu love me?" He hiccuped, "See I love you so much."

"Charasuke, you're drunk," Sakura said slightly adjusting his hold on her.

"Don't igori me,"

Sakura sighed shaking her head slightly, "I'm not ignoring you and you're so drunk that you can't even speak properly."

"I'm confusing my love to you!" Charasuke yelled out loud, letting go of Sakura as he spread his arms as if he was declaring it to the entire village.

Sakura facepalmed, "It's called 'confessing' not confusing Charasuke."

"So, do you accept my confusion?" Charasuke asked, eyes filled with so much hope that Sakura giggled as she nodded her head, "Yes Charasuke, I accept your confusion."

"Yayy! Saku-chan accepted my confusion!" Charasuke happily hugged Sakura lifting her in his arms, "Let's go on a date tomorrow!"

"Yes, we'll go on a date tomorrow." Sakura agreed.