Karin's Unrequited Love

- Karin just happened to fall in love with Sasuke nothing more, everyone falls in love with someone. There's nothing wrong with that.

- I also don't like how some fans [some Sakura Fans as well] degrade Karin just to elevate their favourite character. 

-Karin as a character has flaws just like everyone else, just like Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata, Kakashi, etc. Remember no one is perfect.

- Unrequited love hurts a lot, and I think I'm proud of Karin for still living on her life as always. 

-She helped Sarada knowing she was SS's daughter, even when she was in love with Sasuke. She did not let her jealously control her, so I think she's a wonderful person.

- Not to mention the abuse she went through because of her healing abilities and the bite marks that show on her body, she is brave to continue living on despite the fact that she was abused.

- Imagine having scars [bite marks] littered all over your body, the daily reminder of what she went through, the trauma she suffered.

- Hence, I can proudly say that I love Karin as a character, even though I don't think I'll ever love her as much as I love Sakura, but Karin deserves her happily ever after. 

- Thank you for reading this! And I hope I decreased at least a little of your hate towards Karin if you had any.

- Hate comments about Karin will be deleted immediately.